Author Topic: Needing Meshes  (Read 2702 times)

Offline Broconut

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -1
  • The wendingo ate my baby
    • View Profile
Needing Meshes
« on: December 01, 2012, 11:06:10 pm »
 I'm going to be making a map that looks a lot like Norway or Scandinavia. I need a few meshes for this map since I can't seem to find them myself.

-I need ruins that look a lot like the ones in Skyrim. I would not like them to be gigantic but not tiny ether. It would be nice if you could go inside of them and they would be rooms, or stairs.

-I need something like boat houses, but not modern ones. They should not be painted, there should be a door to a room inside, and a back door to a small dock, optionally with a boat.

-I need rocks with runes or symbols on them. I prefer they somehow have realtions to nature, like wolves, owls, ect.

-I need crashed carts preferably with crates, or chests inside.

-The last but certainly not least thing a need is a castle. A very large, comeplete castles with walls that would spread around a medium sized village. There can be 5-10 rooms inside the castle.Banners with similar symbols that are on the rocks, chairs, wardrobes, paintings of battles(not human, wolf)/nature, thrones that a wolf to the largest size can sit on, and rugs can be made seperatly so I can place them how I see fit. <-- Thats quite a lot of stuff but some one who wants a challenge can try.

I need everything to look HD and REALISTIC! Not odd, blocky, and cartoony. Some one experienced at mesh making would be preferable. You can also try tall fur trees, but I already have those. One last request to be make, and this is extremely important because it goes with the RP i'm going to make with, is a tree. Yes, a tree. But it glows green/blue, has large twisted vines hanging from thick branches, and has gigantic roots coming from it. The tree's bark should look a lot liek the bark on a pine tree, and the leaves should be a dark green and the shape of oak tree leaves. This is a lot of stuff to make and not one single person has to make it all. I prefer that someone NOT take on all this. Thanks~

I forgot to say I needed tables with food and silverware, and homes/shops(Armoury,ingredient/potion, markey stands, inns, ect) with preferably 3 rooms and their own signs.(I want to edit the signs so I can get them to say what I want but someone has to explaine how XD)

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
Re: Needing Meshes
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2012, 11:14:39 pm »
Glave has some crates and carts, not crashed ones though: http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=11142.0

Along with some castle stuff.
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline Broconut

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -1
  • The wendingo ate my baby
    • View Profile
Re: Needing Meshes
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2012, 11:38:41 pm »
Thanks. :D

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~