Author Topic: Can't log in?  (Read 1118 times)

Offline Ravendarus

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
Can't log in?
« on: December 06, 2012, 03:29:14 am »
Everytime I try to log into Feral Hearts it dies. It just disappears I get to the character screen pick my character and then it dies... why?

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Can't log in?
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2012, 03:39:43 am »
- Maybe close the program and then wait a few minutes before trying to log in again since sometimes I have that problem but it is temporary.
- If that doesn't work though and it happens again do you see any specific error messages on the crash? Have you maybe recently modified some files by downloading new content? It's possible that if you have been messing around with your files you could have misplaced, deleted, or damaged a file.
- Try checking your particles folder for extra particles and deleting them.
- Also maybe try messing around with your video settings by changing the rendering subsystem from OpenGL to Direct3D9.
- If worse comes to worst you can always uninstall the game and delete the Feral Heart folder and reinstall fresh. If you have to go with the last option though be sure to back up any important files.

Side note: It's also possible there is an issue with the specific map you are trying to get into. I am hearing alot of people complaining about having trouble connecting to Bonfire right now so it could be the start of the server derping again. I don't know that for sure though since I just got in game... If anything try resetting your characters' home just in case it's just a problem with certain maps right now. The character reset option is at the top right of the forum.

« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 03:52:47 am by LordSuragaha »

Offline Ravendarus

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
Re: Can't log in?
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2012, 03:49:28 am »
I got back in after a while, and it turns out it happened to everyone in Flourite! I think something is wrong with the game server and not just my computer.