Author Topic: Maps from my Past - Going public!  (Read 2170 times)

Offline mamaglider

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Maps from my Past - Going public!
« on: December 22, 2013, 07:16:11 pm »
Hello everyone! I haven't really been very active on the forums, but with the holiday season drawing near, and these maps rotting in the corner of my old mediafire account, I have decided to give them to the general public to use. I made these a long time ago, and all three of the different RP's I tried to make with them fell and never rose to be active. Since I have become to come back to this game, I am now mostly doing mapless RP's and enjoying them all the same. It would seem that finding people who are interested in an RP, but can still download maps, are just too few in number.

I worked hard on these, especially the most recent one, the Zen Islands, and I just can't stand seeing them unused for so long. And so, I'd rather just toss them over here, and hope that someone will find a use for them. I'm posting them to this tumblr account here, and I will be updating the tumblr with more screenshots as I go. I may even open for map requests one day, as even though my maps often go unused, I really enjoy working on them.

http://fhmaprequests.tumblr.com/

The download links will be on that tumblr!

Here are a few images of the various maps:

(Zen Gardens - 1stmade map)

(The Wilds Affair - Second Map)

(Zen Islands - 3rd map, complete with additional portals to other maps and lots of secrets. has a cave system, and a beach as well. )

Let me know if you guys use them! I would love to pop in and see how everyone is using my maps. Thank you, Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 07:17:59 pm by Ashlee »

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
Re: Maps from my Past - Going public!
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2013, 07:22:29 pm »
Very creative maps you have here dearie. Looks like we have ourselves another map maker here. I'll defiantly be eager to know when any other maps of yours come out.
+floof

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2013, 07:23:52 pm »
These maps will doubtlessly be used Ms. Their creation and design is well done and quite flawless. I appreciate your generosity in giving them out for public use. +floof.
gone

Offline Aniuk

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • mesh requests? pm me~
    • giddyfox
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2013, 09:01:31 pm »

What wonderful maps you have their, Ashlee. I am sure some floofs will quickly populate them! Keep up the good work Hun. +Floof

sig by pokrova on deviantART