Author Topic: Fluorite isn't working...FIXED  (Read 1912 times)

Offline halhusky

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • a
    • View Profile
Fluorite isn't working...FIXED
« on: November 16, 2012, 01:18:04 am »
Don't reply, it was just the servers being derpy that day.  ^^;

I just got back from something today and tried to get on a certain character that was in fluorite, but it said it had a problem connecting to the server so I tried a few more times and got the same result.  So I went on the website to see that nobody was at fluorite.  I tried another character that was in South Pole to see if the server was down but I got in just fine...If anyone could tell me what's going I would appreciate it.  
« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 05:05:29 am by Tawnyfloop »

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Fluorite isn't working...
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2012, 01:39:28 am »
I haven't been on the game yet today but it was most likely that the map was at full population at the time(s) you were trying to enter and you just got lucky squeezing in with that other character. Another reason that could cause that are those temporary crashes that happen in Fluorite. Most people lose connection to that map's server at least once a day or every few days. Sometimes it takes several tries to get in but wait a few minutes and you should be able to enter it again just fine. Given that you were able to get in with one of your other characters I'm sure it wasn't any bigger issue. The server has been having quite a bit of trouble for a while now...

Consider using the character reset option at the top right of the forum if any of your characters are stuck in a map:

The server is giving me trouble to connect as well as a few others.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 05:08:22 am by LordSuragaha »

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2012, 01:42:52 am »
It has to do with the number of people that go on the map (170 limit of people), plus that map is one of the most popular maps.

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!

Offline LiesUnderOath

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Accidentially intentional.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2012, 01:48:16 am »
Occasionally, each map will go down for a time, without there being a whole server crash. Don't worry though, give it a day or so and Flourite will be back up and working again.

Offline Shadow13131

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2012, 04:56:10 am »
Like Stereo has said, i just looked at the little box on the side of the screen, by the looks of it Fluorite isn't even there. So either they are doing something with the map, or they have just taken it down for a while. Dont worry though, you can always hang around the other maps.

Offline Okami-Shiranui

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • "You want to change it, don't you?"
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2012, 05:11:53 am »
The map appears to be down. It will be back up in no time. ^^

Offline halhusky

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • a
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2012, 04:31:08 am »
Yeah, the server was just being derpy.  :U/color]
« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 04:33:21 am by Tawnyfloop »

Offline Wolflover224

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Im an IRL dolphin; On hiatus
    • the-sketchy-orca
    • View Profile
Re: Fluorite isn't working...FIXED
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2012, 05:15:33 pm »
I dont know what is going on in floruite plains! it has been three days and the place is still down!!! :'( please help me! i cant figure out what has been going on! PLEASE HELP!!!!!! :'(

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
Re: Fluorite isn't working...FIXED
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2012, 05:17:53 pm »
I dont know what is going on in floruite plains! it has been three days and the place is still down!!! :'( please help me! i cant figure out what has been going on! PLEASE HELP!!!!!! :'(

First of all, I advice you to create your own help thread instead of posting on anothers. c:

Also, Fluorite Plains is full at the moment, that's probably why you cannot get in. If you move your mouse to the right side of the screen, you can see the amount of players in each map. - If you cannot get your character out, use the character reset button:

Login in the main golden box, once you've done that press character reset, it's simple from there on.
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE