Author Topic: Anime!  (Read 3382 times)

Offline jesswuvs2laf

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Anime!
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2012, 10:06:20 pm »
Abomine and Jesse. BROFIST! Death Note ROCKS. And if iMello saw this.. he'd hug you guys to death XD

Btw Jesse. ADORABLE L SIGGY!!!

*Brofists*  Thank chu  x3  My friend loves Mello but I haven't gotten to him yet.  o_o

PolarisStar

Re: Anime!
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2012, 10:35:35 pm »
I like DBZ, but it changes too much every time a new season comes out. A lot of people say Dragonball GT is the absolute worst season, and although I really like it, I can sort of see why. First off, the shading is different. That doesn't really bother me, but it's easy to notice how the shading differentiates each time a newer season comes out. Second, they sort of overuse the humor. Its nice to have a break from the seriousness of DBZ Kai, where all they seemed to do was fight, but it gets overwhelming. When you see a really bad villan in DBZ Kai, they're so awesomely bad you hate them. But in DBGT the really bad villains always crack a corny joke or do something funny, making them look stupid, human, and harmless. It's good for the people who are tired of the fighting, but if your a hardcore anime martial arts fan, you will definitely hate DBGT. Third, I also hate how they lose some of the characters in DBGT without any explanation at all. Usually, some show up in different episodes but a lot of them stay missing or given small recognition. For example, what happened to Bulma's parents, Tien and Chioutzhu(forgot how to spell his name), Yamcha, Chi Chi's father, and a lot of other people? Also where was Piccolo hiding? In one episode he just jumps out of nowhere! Fourth, like DBZ Kai, a lot of episodes that weren't even needed can be skipped and you'll still understand everything. I quit watching every single DBGT episode religiously because the whole thing made sense even with those unneeded episodes. I still watch it, but not every single thing. Fifth, and this is a minor problem, who does Trunks like? He shows no signs of affection to any girl he meets, except a little for Pan, and then there's talk going around that he's homosexual. I'm not sure if he is gay or if he likes Pan, and that's really unclear. There are a few other problems I could list, but other than those I just listed that are easy to recodnize, I love DBZ and DBGT! :)