Author Topic: Hi  (Read 891 times)

ipacpc

Hi
« on: December 30, 2012, 10:39:20 pm »
My name's Amanda and I just joined yesterday. I don't know much about feral heart yet but feel free to tell me anything you would like me to know! And also, what do I do in feral heart? Do I just run around or do I do missions or what?

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
Re: Hi
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2012, 10:45:33 pm »
Greetings and welcome to the Feral Heart community.

Good things to know.
Please take time to read the Official game rules and Official Forum rules and guidelines.
Don't be afraid of asking for help in the Help Section.

If you're ever bored and what not, we've got an Official Feral Heart Radio and Red's Unofficial Radio.

There are a bunch of fun stuff to do on the forums, forum games, biographs and what not. But there's also a lot going on in-game as well.

Don't forget the Official Feral Heart Tumblr.

People giving you troube?

Good things to know could be who the mods are and how to report a user.

Can't seem to find your way?

Here's a guide that is made by and for members.

What is a bad token?
A bad token is usually a sign that the map is full, and sometimes it's just because you or the map itself has timed out.
If you're used to loading into maps rather quickly, and you suddenly take a while, a window will pop up and say you've recieved a bad token or lost connection.
Do you want to try again?No.
Why not? Because it doesn't actually try again. You'll need to press no/ESC, log in and try again.

What if a map is full and I can't get my character out?

Don't worry, there's a feature called "Character Reset" if you log yourself onto the forum.
Example below.

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask, PM me or whisper me in-game.
Good luck and remember to have fun!
RETIRED.

JackobLoveu

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2012, 10:46:55 pm »
Welcome to FH! My name is Thrillex! If you have any problem or questions.. PM ME. Enjoy!

Ps. This is online game, worldwide, and the way to run it, is downloading it.

ipacpc

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2012, 10:55:59 pm »
Thanks. Is there a reason the game won't let me in? Is it because there are too many people on or should I download the torrent?

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2013, 04:20:46 am »
Hi Amanda~

And a warm welcome to the FH forum and game, I'm sure you'll like it here with us~ ;3

I can see that there are alot of floofs that has already given you the best and most useful tips to get to know this game faster, and how all rules work and such.

What I can "offer" is that you are always welcome to PM me here or whisper me in-game if you need any help.

My name is Shallow, and you can usually see me on my characters Chicco, Cessie, Zoe or Bindi (they all have a thread dedicated to them here on the Characters thread in this forum if you want to see/read about them ;3), and I usually hang out in the map called Fluorite Plains.

I'll see you in-game~ x)

Cheers~ // Shallow