Author Topic: Feral Heart Problem Loading  (Read 766 times)

Offline Featherstar1

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Feral Heart Problem Loading
« on: December 31, 2012, 04:29:16 am »
Hi! So, today I started registering to Feral-Heart, and I went through all of it. I played on it for a while, but then I had to get off. When I got back, I logged in and everything worked fine. Then, when it got to the picture loading scene after choosing my character, it said I couldn't connect. So, I gave up and decided to try again later. It worked fine for the login again, but the exact same thing happened again. So, I made sure the internet was connected and it was, but it still doesn't work. Does anyone know what to do? Thanks!

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Feral Heart Problem Loading
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2012, 04:34:08 am »
Were you trying to get into the Fluorite Plains by any chance? If so and the message was that you failed to connect to the map server it's totally normal. Everyone goes through it on that map since it gets crowded often. If the map is at full capacity and you try to enter you'll get the "failed to connect to map server" or even "bad token" message.
Scrolling your cursor over the right side of the forum should reveal a box that shows all the maps populations. You can always refer to that ahead of time if you have plans to go into Fluorite that way you will not get stuck.

If by any chance you do get stuck in Fluorite during its busy hours or any map for that matter you can try using the character reset option at the top right of the forum.
Character Reset

I hope this helps.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 04:41:33 am by LordSuragaha »

Offline Featherstar1

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2012, 04:52:24 am »
Thanks! That really did work! I didn't realize I was trying to go in to the Plains (Forgot what it's called.) I saw something under help that was talking about that, but I didn't realize that I was trying to go there!  ;D

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2012, 04:57:14 am »
Glad that helped then :3 and by the way welcome to Feral Heart. Hope you make many new friends and have lots of fun.