Author Topic: Crashing Maps || UPDATE THREAD  (Read 1068 times)

Offline DewDropKitty

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Crashing Maps || UPDATE THREAD
« on: January 04, 2013, 11:36:40 pm »
So today there have been a couple of map crashing incidents that people are telling me about, and I decided to open up a thread to keep you guys in tune with what is going on.  I honestly wouldn't worry, and I realize that it can get annoying, but sometimes that's just how it goes, sorry  :-\

Here is a list of the maps that have been crashing ATM (strike through means working  ;D):
Fluroite Plains
Ficho Tunnel
Cape of Distant Worlds

I will be on FH for a while checking in and out on this problem, and please feel free to ask any crashing questions

~DewDrop

Offline DewDropKitty

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: Crashing Maps || UPDATE THREAD
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2013, 11:50:35 pm »
Quickie update!:

Cape of Distant Worlds
Seems to working just fine at the moment.  Probably just a lagging issue, or the amount of people attempting to get in there.  I just went there and it seemed to load normally, so I think you are all good to go on that part.

Ficho Tunnel
Still down, people are complaining of game crashing and failed connection as well.  I would refrain from Ficho for a while...

Fluroite Plains (god my spelling  ::)
It is up and running, but since it is so crowded, there are some connecting errors and lagging.  If you don't get in don't be surprised.  Otherwise it is back to normal :D

Leave questions down below!

Offline DewDropKitty

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: Crashing Maps || UPDATE THREAD
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2013, 04:32:59 am »
Late reply: eating dinner >:I

All servers and maps seem to be just fine.  Any issues, please post and I shall try to reply!  Happy playing everyone!

~DewDRop