Author Topic: Help.... ;n; Im being hacked. TT^TT  (Read 1184 times)

Offline TBSNIHON

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Biggest Adam Driver fan there is..
    • View Profile
    • Chuff!
Help.... ;n; Im being hacked. TT^TT
« on: October 05, 2013, 09:45:41 pm »
I think i am being hacked.... I am chaning my stuff but... Is it going on for others?
BOOM!

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Help.... ;n; Im being hacked. TT^TT
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2013, 09:48:44 pm »
What makes you think this? What problems are you experiencing? Perhaps we can help you if we had more details hun. Maybe it's just an error and not so much hacking.

Offline TBSNIHON

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Biggest Adam Driver fan there is..
    • View Profile
    • Chuff!
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2013, 10:15:18 pm »
A few agoIt said i was banned for 5 mintues so i waited, After that i logged on for a bit and then it said, "Logged Out By Another User" (about 7 times)  So i went to change my pass-word, Then the site started to glitch out on me, Growing worried i scanned and re-started my laptop no luck. So i went to check again then i changed my pass-word and went into the game, I tryed the new pass-wordm But no luck.
BOOM!

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2013, 09:19:50 pm »
A few agoIt said i was banned for 5 mintues so i waited, After that i logged on for a bit and then it said, "Logged Out By Another User" (about 7 times)  So i went to change my pass-word, Then the site started to glitch out on me, Growing worried i scanned and re-started my laptop no luck. So i went to check again then i changed my pass-word and went into the game, I tryed the new pass-wordm But no luck.
Have you given out your password details to anyone?

Either way, I recommend that you change your password for the game by going to the gold box at the top of the forum and selecting "Forgot your password?"

Go through this process, have it send a password reset message to your email, follow what the email says, and this should reset your password for the game itself. Make sure it's a strong password, and never give out your account details to anyone, and this should stave off any issues like this in the future.
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||