Author Topic: Missing noise?(solved)  (Read 923 times)

Offline Toaster

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Missing noise?(solved)
« on: November 12, 2013, 10:31:20 pm »
Recently I had downloaded the game on my new windows 8 computer, but it seems like some audio is missing in game. Such as roars/howling and even the sounds you make when you run around. Can somebody please help?
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 10:56:35 pm by Toaster »

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Missing noise?
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2013, 10:40:55 pm »
Have ye' made sure that your audio is turned up? Ye' can do this by clicking Esc (if in-game, if you're on the log-in screen, ye' don't have to press 'Esc'), then clicking Options>Sound. You'll see three volumes labelled: 'Effects volume', 'Music Volume', and 'GUI Volume'. Be sure that all the bars aren't positioned at the far left of the panel. This causes the audio to become muted.
If that isn't the case, then I'll be glad to send you the audio files I possess myself for you to use via PM. Although the only catch is my wolf howl has been edited to sound more realistic than the default Wolf howl Feralheart possesses. The choice is up to you, Ms. and I wish ye' luck in sorting everything out.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 10:42:49 pm by Vespian »
gone

Offline Toaster

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Missing noise?
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2013, 10:56:12 pm »
I did check all my sound settings and they are fine, I should be able to hear it but I don't...

-checks the game files once more.. notices something odd-
x.x fricken hate windows 8, it wasn't using the right audio player for those sounds.
So I guess I fixed it.. but thank you for trying to help ^^''
-feels stupid-

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Missing noise?(solved)
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2013, 11:00:42 pm »
A common mistake, Ms. I'm merely relieved ye' found the situation and got it handled.
gone