Author Topic: Preset Help  (Read 659 times)

Offline NightLights

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Preset Help
« on: January 07, 2013, 01:30:12 am »
Hi, I've recently made a preset for my friend's use. ^^

I was wondering what I need to do so that they can use it? Do I export the preset, then put that file up for them to download? Do I give them all the different files of the preset? I'm just a bit confused, and apologies if there's already a discussion about this. (if so I'd appreciate the link)

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
Re: Preset Help
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2013, 02:05:42 am »
If you want your friends to be able to use it then do not export it, exporting will create a .fhp file of your preset allowing others to see you wear it.

What folder was your preset in? The one you wanted to give to your friend I mean. You will need to make a new folder on the desktop then copy and paste the images and .material file of your preset. (Give them all the files xD )

Compress the new folder and upload it to a file sharing site such as www.mediafire.com or www.zippyshare.com.

When it's finished uploading give the download link to your friend. Your friend must then move the images and the .material file into the correct preset folder and replace the existing files.

Once that's done your friend should be able to use it by exporting it in Preset Maker and then using it in Create a Character.

Hope this helped, let me know if you have any problems :)
Will be inactive due to work and exams.