Poll

Yusss

:3
3:

Author Topic: Looking To Start a Active, Literate, Longterm RP, But needs Helps :3[App Inside]  (Read 1820 times)

Offline Black_Veil_Brides

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Ryuk, The Shinigami
    • View Profile
    • AshPaintedWings
Welcome My Friends.

I'm basically looking to start a mapped, semi literate to literate, active, long term, canine RP.

My Aim is for this Rp not to die out, I've joined to many and they've fallen, and I think it's time i was kept in one for longer than a couple of weeks. I've already many Idea, and some times that have already been done, Yet. I can't do this alone. And will need co-owners to help me. I've more information to add and tell you, if you want to know more and help me.

Application-

Ingame User;
Type of RP'er;
Why you'd like to do this;
Admin/co-own any other Rps;
Can download maps(yes or no);
Skype name(You dont have to have a skype, but I do need to be able to get ahold of you, outside the game, so Skype would be best for meetings and such) ;

Thank you Once again c:

Ingame:BlackVBrides
Forum:Black_Veil_brides
Youtube:AshPaintedWings
Tumblr:AshPaintedWings.Tumblr.com

Offline brodylove

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
    • View Profile
Ingame User; Brodylove
Type of RP'er; Um.. I believe I am at least semi-literate
Why you'd like to do this; Because all of the rps I have join never really have anything exciting going on. I also think I could help make a fantastic roleplay.
Admin/co-own any other Rps; None.
Can download maps(yes or no); Yes, I can.
Skype name(You dont have to have a skype, but I do need to be able to get ahold of you, outside the game, so Skype would be best for meetings and such) ; Don't have one. But I do have a chatango.

Offline WolfBrother

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • View Profile
Ingame User; Wolfbrother
Type of RP'er; Literate
Why you'd like to do this; I have been any many Rps, and have managed my own/worked with others before.  I have also been heping others/managing my own ongterm Rps since 2005 (On other games). So I think I can help.
Admin/co-own any other Rps; None as of now
Can download maps(yes or no); Yes
Skype name(You dont have to have a skype, but I do need to be able to get ahold of you, outside the game, so Skype would be best for meetings and such) ; I do not have a skype, but I will be happy to make one.

Offline Lunarwing11

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Meow.
    • View Profile

Ingame User; Lunarwing11
Type of RP'er; I like to consider my self as literate or high semi-li c:
I love to RP to pass time, but unfortunately the groups I've made/joined have all become inactive. I need something long-term, and this looks good.
I own a couple, but they've all gone inactive.
Can download maps(yes or no);
Yes.
Skype name(You dont have to have a skype, but I do need to be able to get ahold of you, outside the game, so Skype would be best for meetings and such) ;
No, not ATM.

Ingame: Lunarwing11
Join my RP?

Offline candy2468

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • ACCOUNT MOVED!!! Username: Sukani
    • View Profile
This sounds like a great idea! Really!!!
I'd love to help ya out with this project and put a lot of effort into it.
I would be most honored to make a site or help out with making one for this group if needed.

Ingame User;
candy2468

Type of RP'er;
Semi-literate/literate

Because I've been waiting for some partners to start a great RP group together with. I have been in a couple of active packs before, but somehow they haven't fitted me right.

I have been of many... But have retired from all, since all my partners left me to handle it on my own. My biggest success has been leading a pack with over 100 members on my own.

Can download maps;
Yeah, but sometimes they kinda screw up for me, because of my mac, but usually they appear to be working correctly.

Skype name;
awesomejosephine

Happy new year everyone!!!

~Candy
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 02:20:18 pm by CandyRush »
ACCOUNT MOVED!!!
My new account is: Sukani

Offline Black_Veil_Brides

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Ryuk, The Shinigami
    • View Profile
    • AshPaintedWings
Thanks For showing interest guys, I'll be sending a message to the Applications I feel can stand up for the job. Thank you,

Still Open~~
Ingame:BlackVBrides
Forum:Black_Veil_brides
Youtube:AshPaintedWings
Tumblr:AshPaintedWings.Tumblr.com