Author Topic: Howl/Roar Mods  (Read 2052 times)

Offline Silverstar45

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • "Welcome to the new age."
    • View Profile
Howl/Roar Mods
« on: January 13, 2013, 08:01:49 pm »
Hi, I was wondering how you make a howl or roar mod :P Not that the ones that everyone else posted arent GREAT but you know. So if anyone could teach me how to record and make it into MP3 format that would be great ^^
  ~Blackjay~

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
Re: Howl/Roar Mods
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2013, 08:25:15 pm »
Well,if you have something like Adobe Pro, Sony Vegas, or even Windows Movie Maker (I think) you have the option of rendering any sound to a mp3. It's up to you where you download the sounds but that's one way of creating your own. And when outing the sounds in, just name it the same as the mp3 that's already in the Feral Heart folder for either the howl or roar
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
Re: Howl/Roar Mods
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2013, 01:11:53 am »
Good luck, Alex! I hope you figure out how to make some awesome roars/howls~

If you wanted, you could check out some of the sound mods a few others have made. I really like some of Goldchocobo's, if you wanted to check out hers:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=17324.0 (Scroll down a little ways, and you'll find the post on Sounds!)

I don't see any tutorials on making these sound mods, but if you shoot a PM to someone who's made them before, they may be able to give you some pointers if you ask nicely. ^-^"
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||