Author Topic: Xabier  (Read 1038 times)

NietKo

Xabier
« on: January 19, 2013, 07:52:48 am »
Name: Xabier (that's obvious...)
Species: Wolf
Theme Song: The Bird And The Worm by The Used
Picture:

Mate: None. (i know it says it down there but no... he doesn't no more)

About: Xabier is very anti-social, unless he is with his mate or one of their friends. He is often depressed all of the time, because of his past; he trusts absolutely no one. You literally have to prove yourself to him that you are trustworthy enough. Barely gives seconds chances. Likes to talk to self.

History: Xabier has had a stupid and rough past, he regrets everything he did wrong. His mother and father left him, since he was the runt of the litter and the oddest one out. He got raised by an odd pack, they didn't really reveal themselves to any other wolf in the area they lived in; very hostile. In so, Xabier grew up to believe that everyone that was not of his kind was not trust able. When he hit that age that he would change from a pup to an adult, the pack brutally kicked him out of the pack, almost killed him. Xabier was lost in the forest he lived near, yet the pack would always visit there. He found a hollow tree and slept there for 5 months until winter came, he fought for food, he remained very skinny. He met wolfs but, he killed them, they didn't want him, they just wanted to be cared for and have a shelter. Though, he met his mate, they were only friends, but they became more than that. He joined a pack of his mate's and they didn't accept him and the leader forbidded the seeing of Xabiers mate again.

Items:
Silver Helmet thing
Spike Collar
Spike Bracelet

Offline Blackbaron

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Miss chicken suggle
    • View Profile
Re: Xabier
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2013, 08:00:52 am »
Love the charrie Xabier! ^^  Very fascinating! Hope too see you and your charrie around in-game :3

~peanutninja

NietKo

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2013, 08:01:16 am »
thnx you too

Offline FeralFireHeart

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • ~ I Desire Fire ~
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2013, 07:24:56 pm »
At least I'm finally satisfied that I'm not the only one who likes FH characters without the fur texture :D
Anywayz, nice character, but I don't think anyone in FH could've written a more depressing bio/story about a wolf. If I ever see him in-game, I'll be sure to give him a hug...... actually, bad idea. He'll probably kill me.

NietKo

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2013, 07:34:29 pm »
haha funny XD you can give him hug your his fraaaan.lol