Author Topic: Assasins Creed III  (Read 3155 times)

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
Re: Assasins Creed III
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2013, 04:11:10 pm »
I've never actually played Assassin's Creed III, but I was introduced to the series by Assassin's Creed II. I can nick and pick, but the second to me was fun, I liked the setting, the characters were alright, and the thing I like about the most was the open world. That's really the main thing that kept me playing, wondering what was going to happen to this person and that person and where I could go in the world. (Of course, there are limits to how far you can go reflecting on progress.) I'm in bi-polar modes to play Assassin's Creed III, but I've seen it may be average to its predecessors. To its credit, it's a good game, just an average game to enjoy for those who are fans of the series or like the time period. Yeah, there's little mechanics or even big aspects, like overpowering and story conclusions that set each game apart from the other, but they're all still fun. ~   
Image © Mikita Kavalenka

Offline fastwolf

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • ROOOOOOOOOOOWK!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2013, 06:32:05 pm »
SEQUENCE 13, MISSION 4!

I love that game. I normally just played on 'Wanted' on multi-player though. I always come first on that. xD And I either get "The Gargoyle" or "The Immortal" Thing.

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2013, 03:04:26 pm »
I havent really played it. But I want to. I think I have a shirt of it o3o