Author Topic: ~Because~Of~YOU~(Short story, SAD, sorta. 3:)  (Read 1029 times)

Offline Tazmania

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Call me Tazz :3 (Or Tazzer)
    • View Profile
~Because~Of~YOU~(Short story, SAD, sorta. 3:)
« on: January 23, 2013, 06:38:05 pm »
Hai, I was listening to the song Because of You and I thought to write a short story, one little note it is rather sad:( Sort of..

I sobbed next to a lake hearing a male lion, my father yelling at me in rage and my mother running behind with scars on her face trying to stop him, he finally reached me and threw his paw up to claw me "YOU LITTLE BRAT!" He yelled slashing his paw down, I cried in pain and ran "STOP PLEASE!" I cried at the top of my lungs, I knew excatly what I did wrong, I accidently killed my brother, the heir. I was trapped at the end of a gorge "PLEASE! DAD STOP! IT WASN'T MY FAULT!" He roared and rocks fell onto me "LISTEN TO HER!" My mother yelled, bruised from my father kicking her back while running "I didn't mean to kill my brother! He-He and his friends were making fun of me, they started laughing and when he wasn't looking I accidently let out my rage and pushed hi-iiim!" I sobbed at the im. "Sad story! Now SHUT UP SO I CAN KILL YOU!" He yelled "AAAAAAAAAAH!" I screamed as he slashed me, he roared and wildebeest came zooming down, my mother picked me up and zoomed up a steep way up, my mother then filled the exit with rocks, leaving my father to die, my jaw dropped when she put me down "No! NO! I'm sorry! Please let me up! PLEASE!" He begged, my eyes filled wth tears and I jumped to him and kicked at the rock, the wildebeest got closer and closer, my father kicked at the rocks, slowly the rocks budged and fell, injuring and killing some wildebeest, he nudged me up and I looked back to see only dust and wildebeest running "DAD NO!" I screamed, suddenly a lion climbed up the steep hill "Help!" He cried, I automaticly looked up at my mum, she had a subtle frown, but it faded and she helped him up, we were both covered in scars from him, still, we wouldn't leave him.
Put a gun to my head, pull the trigger. And you die, because I'm death.