Author Topic: how do i use presets????  (Read 2279 times)

shadowflames

how do i use presets????
« on: January 24, 2013, 04:53:49 am »
i was wondering how to use presets i have tried putting them in my media and then putting them in my presets but when i to the the game, make a new wolf and try using the them they don't show up.......i just want to know what i'm doing wrong so i can fix it

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: how do i use presets????
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2013, 05:18:39 am »
I'm assuming you mean using downloaded presets? All you have to do is put all the preset files into the correctly numbered preset folder in your "My Presets" folder which is in your main Feral Heart Folder. (C:/>Feral Heart>My Presets). Make sure that you put the preset you downloaded into the right folder so if the preset you downloaded is called Preset_3 you put it in the Preset_3 folder in your "My presets" folder. Once you do that you go into the game and click "tools" on the main menu then "preset maker". In the box on the right side select the preset and then click "export". Once you do that you can then go into the regular character editor and put on your preset.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 05:26:25 am by LordSuragaha »

shadowflames

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2013, 05:35:15 am »
I'm assuming you mean using downloaded presets? All you have to do is put all the preset files into the correctly numbered preset folder in your "My Presets" folder which is in your main Feral Heart Folder. (C:/>Feral Heart>My Presets). Make sure that you put the preset you downloaded into the right folder so if the preset you downloaded is called Preset_3 you put it in the Preset_3 folder in your "My presets" folder. Once you do that you go into the game and click "tools" on the main menu then "preset maker". In the box on the right side select the preset and then click "export". Once you do that you can then go into the regular character editor and put on your preset.
i think you might of just saved my life thanks alot!!!!

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2013, 05:37:08 am »
:3 you're welcome

shadowflames

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2013, 05:47:28 am »
ok im having a problem i did what you said and it's still not working...........what now?

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2013, 05:59:49 am »
When you downloaded these presets - did you download and get a whole folder or only one file?

shadowflames

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2013, 06:01:00 am »
the whole thing i see all the files and how they look

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2013, 06:12:07 am »
Try this out:

Open up your "My Presets" folder first. It's located in your main Feral Heart folder.

When you open up your "My Presets" folder you should see a bunch of other folders inside it numbering from Preset_1 - Preset_12 & a reference file.

Say your preset download number is 8 like the one in my pic that I circled in red you will want to put it's contents into the Preset_8 folder. So copy all the contents from the download like so:

Then paste them into your "Preset_8" folder or whatever correct folder number matches your preset download's number.

Once you've done that start up Feral Heart and on the main menu type in your username & password as usual but do not click "log in" instead click where it says "tools".

After that click "Preset Maker"

Then from there click on your preset name in the box on the right and then hit "export".

If these steps are followed correctly you can then log in on the main menu into the regular character creator and put on your preset in the "V" option.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 06:13:52 am by LordSuragaha »