Poll

"Failed To Connect To Front Server What Do I Do?

HELP ME!!!!
2 (50%)
FIX IT!!!!
2 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: Failed To Connect To Front Server  (Read 1226 times)

Offline Bella72

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Failed To Connect To Front Server
« on: January 22, 2013, 05:20:12 am »
I try, and try, to play feralheart, but always get the same message, "Failed To Connect To Front Server" I have done everything I can, I made sure it was allowed through my firewall+ searched 100000 things on the internet for help, MADE A YOUTUBE VIDEO and found out lots were having the same problem! HEEEELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Offline Slydragon99

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • am dead
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
Re: Failed To Connect To Front Server
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2013, 05:22:07 am »
Some people just have bad internet connection that is just not strong enough to connect. Make sure you check your location. Have you tried it on another computer? If not, it is most likely a simple issue with your computer.

art by dearhunters on da

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2013, 07:54:25 am »
Sometimes everyone has these, where it just randomly crashes. Probably your Internet doesn't have a good connection. Check your router, and make sure it is working completely. Sometimes the servers do bug out, but they don't last long.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Mea_WolfenX

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • Mea_WolfenX
    • MeaWolfenX
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2013, 09:42:31 am »
Its Not A Problem At All

THIS Is The Reason Why Its Happening

01: Kovu Or Redlines.. (not sure) Are Doing Server Backups And Such (fixing Bugs Or What Ever)

02: Map Is Too Full Of People

03: If Its A downloaded Map It could Be Too Laggy And Have Way To Many Objects Or Such (It Can Get fixed By Changing GLRenderingsystem To DiretX Or What Ever Some Times Even Turning Water Relfection off)

Other Why's It Could Be YOur Computer And Your Choice Of What Version Of The Game You Downloaded, Try Download And Re-install :)
I Am Mea_WolfenX...

http://tinyurl.com/dxaw8ck <My FH Creations ... FH Preset Creations > https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=60376.0
http://soulsoflegacy.boards.net/ < Owner Of

Offline Logical

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Floofy Logi says hi.:3
    • View Profile
    • My dA~Logical Loves da watcher floofs~
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2013, 02:47:30 pm »
Check your Internet, if it is fast normally, just go and unplug it and restart it. Or you just have bad Internet, turn graphics down lower to make it easier to support this. Or download a mod to help with lag and etc.