• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Rawr!
    • View Profile
Wolves
« on: February 02, 2013, 06:12:33 am »
WARNING.
THIS IS A RANT ON WOLVES.
PLEASE LEAVE IF MY DISLIKING OF WOLVES OFFENDS YOU.

I don't think wolves are the most beautiful, important, and endangered animal.

I'm aiming this at wolfaboos. If you don't know what wolfaboos are, they're wolf-worshippers, to, er, sum them up. Well, here I go.

Wolves aren't cuddly pet bunnies. They are vicious wild animals who would rip you to pieces if you rushed at them and hugged them. They are dangerous, you hear me? D-A-N-G-E-R-O-U-S. Don't even bother me with the excuse that they attack only when provoked. Plus, hating humans when you're a human yourself? Get real, buddy.
It is not the humans' fault their livestock's being attacked by wolves. With the growing population of the world, they've barely got any other options. And, liking stuff that includes wolves killing humans? LOLOLOL. So it's not ok for a wolf to get killed, but it's ok if a wolf kills elk? Seems like wolfaboos go "baaawww" only when a wolf dies, not other animals. I, now, was literally sobbing when I heard Lonesome George(a tortoise) died. I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO MEET HIM. D8 Anyways...
I don't support keeping wolves or wolf-dogs as pets. Yep. I don't. On a similarly related topic, I've heard of a wolfaboo pushing her dog down to "prove her dominance." Back to wolf-dogs/wolves as pets. They are territorial, and aggresssive, due to their wolf ancestry, no disproving that. Some of them could become good pets, yeah, but some are downright deadly.
Now for you wolfaboos. If you and your family were stranded somewhere. Cold. Like, really cold. And you're literally dying with hunger. You have a gun on hand. You see a wolf, healthy, yet as hungry as you are. Would you let it go just because "ITS SO MAJESTEC AND BEUTIFUL!" or kill it to fill you and your families hungry bellies? I would shoot it.

Remember, the plural for "wolf" is "wolves", not "wolfs"!

~Nav~

Offline Cecilia~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • wwww
    • View Profile
Re: Wolves
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2013, 02:30:40 pm »
Seriously?

Marry me, dude.
i dont know anything ever at any time

Offline zRichtofen

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • yeen here
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2013, 10:24:57 pm »
I'm one of those people who say that i'm a wolf but yes about the "cuddly" part, THEY'RE FREAKIN TERROTORIAL!

My self, is territorial sometimes.

this is a double bass not a cello
feral neighborhood discord mod

Offline navyblue

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Rawr!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2013, 05:19:58 am »
Luzxia: I dun't marry people I dunno. xDDD

codacc: Yes. THEY'RE FRIGGIN' TERRITORIAL.

Just to say...I wouldn't wait and see if a wolf would attack me if I saw one...
I would run screaming home. XD

Offline shusuke

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2013, 02:03:22 pm »
And that would probably instigate them to chase you in the same sense that a pet cat would 8|

I like wolves, but I know that I'd probably shoot up the nearest tree I could if they got close to me when I was trotting down a trail, or I'd make sure I had a firearm of some sort just in case. Animals that don't fear humans are nuisance animals and can be a danger to people [and their pets; in some areas wolves hunt and snatch small dogs etc from yards for some reason, probably because they're easier to kill and are in larger number than their normal food].

A wolf that is fine around people has either been a nuisance [one that's too comfortable around humans and therefore is an unpredictable risk], or has a high possibility of suffering the effects of rabies [which is rare in wolves, but possible].

I'd be like the guy that got stalked by a coyote for five minutes on his way back to a trailer if I had to deal with one, but more than one circling me? Heck with that I'd fire warning shots if they got too close.