Author Topic: Muramasa's Journal... Again.  (Read 1100 times)

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
Muramasa's Journal... Again.
« on: January 27, 2013, 07:34:51 pm »
    I'm at a ranch now. :3 I like it, especially since I have horses trying to eat my phone. OLD MAN! YOU KNOW BETTER! D:<

Panic: Masa, you're talking to the horse again...

Meh. Well, his teeth need to be floated, and he's trying to eat my phone. >:I

Panic: Shut up and get back on topic.

How rude. >:I
     Anyway, at the moment, I'm sitting in front of a horse stall, posting on the forum WITHOUT Internet, ((which is pretty beast if you ask me, I don't care who you are.)), and have a cat sitting in my lap kneading my leg and putting holes in my pants and my leg under my pants leg. TT_TT She's an old cat. One of those orange striped ones. Every time I get up: "meeoow..." "Merow...!" She's so cute.
    Anyway, what's worse is that the gildings are out and prancing and flirting with mares as if they still
have their stuff.  So yeah. They're doin some sort of crap. XD But they do anything for bread, so I keep a heavy load of bribery artillery. >:D Flirting with my poor horse, they are! TT-TT
    The song I'm listening to is Get Wicked by Thousand Foot Krutch.

Once the owner of this ranch leaves, we'll work my horse... I hate the way he does it... He ties bags to their saddles and sicks the dogs after them. He does this in a round pen, which only 12 feet wide each way, and the fences are about eight feet high. He puts more than two horses in there, and they trip over each other, and it makes the horses afraid of bags and him.
    These are horses that we use for trail rides. If they see a plastic bag, the'll pitch and retreat, with you on their backs, or on the ground.
    I'm not letting him do that to MY horse. I'll skin him alive if he does.
    Every bag of his that we find we burn. >:3 I play in the fire and make the string and bags burn faster. Anyway, I have to go work, I'll be on later to post what happens.
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
Re: Muramasa's Journal... Again.
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2013, 12:12:31 am »
Muramasa, you do know that you can update your other journal entry, instead of making a whole new thread, right?
Generally it's asked that you only post one Bio thread, and perhaps one journal thread, which you update as you add more to it. You can edit your previous posts by looking at the top right corner of your post and clicking "Edit". Write what you want into your post, then press Save to update your thread topic.

But anyway~ That's an interesting story. o-o I know sometimes it's necessary to be a bit heavy-handed when dealing with horses, but that does seem a little risky to throw some horses into a pen together to trip all over one another. Yeep. :L But anyway, I hope you have a good day!
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
Re: Muramasa's Journal... Again.
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2013, 01:47:19 am »
    Yea, I know.

Anyway, I had a pretty good day. But I didn't get to get my horse out. The owner decided that he wasn't gonna leave, so... XP
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�