Author Topic: Fluorite Plains  (Read 2701 times)

Offline Badgerstar

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Fluorite Plains
« on: July 10, 2012, 11:45:04 pm »
I've been playing FH on this PC for a long time, and then I took a break, and I came back. The weird thing is that now FH completly refuses to load Fluorite Plains. I keep getting "Bad token", "Not connecting to map server" , ect. I got annoyed at this, and downloaded FH on my new Mac. It doesn't work either. Both computers have tons of space, and FH never lags/crashes for me. Do any of you know why this is happening?

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Trust No One. If you want your secrets Safe.
    • View Profile
Re: Fluorite Plains
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2012, 11:48:51 pm »
Well... Fluorite is a very common place for players and I get what you have a lot too. But the best you can do is turn off the chats and just keep trying. Anouther way might be to turn off as many things that could lead to lag. This happens to almost everyone. I hope I helped.

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline Ferrett

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2013, 09:22:53 pm »
fluorite plains get laggy all the time i cant even get on im trying it right now why is this happening idk i think its cause when alot of people go on fluorite acually right now has 159 people in it when there supposed to be 160!!!                                                                                                                                                                                                            -----------------------------------------------------                                                 you go purple you never go back :P

Offline Poppyheart

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Warrior cats forever~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2013, 10:18:10 pm »
The problem is, so many people are trying to connect at the same time, and all the signals are crashing into each other, and most cannot reach the server because there's too many others trying to connect as well...It's like trying to get through a narrow hallway with a hundred people.

JackobLoveu

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2013, 10:25:30 pm »
fluorite plains get laggy all the time i cant even get on im trying it right now why is this happening idk i think its cause when alot of people go on fluorite acually right now has 159 people in it when there supposed to be 160!!!                                                                                                                                                                                                            -----------------------------------------------------                                                 you go purple you never go back :P
Jordan please do don't post in orders, including if you need help, thanks! c:

Offline silverwolf120

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • I am obssessed With Smile.Dog and Strider!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2013, 06:18:01 pm »
FLUFORITE DOSE THAT 2 ME ALSO NOW I CANT ACCESS LIKE 2-3 OF MY CHARACTERS DX PLZ HELP ME I DONT KNOW WHAT 2 DO DX D'X

Signature by Demon
            Merry Christmas

Offline donutforest

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2013, 08:45:00 pm »
Flourite Plains is a laggy place. 160 People are aloud there, and sometimes 161 people are on! So, really, you just need to keep trying until you get on since so many people are trying to connect at the same time.

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2013, 08:51:26 pm »
Exactly what Danna said, if you want to send your characters in Fluorite back to Lonely Cave so you can access them then log in at the top right of the site and click character reset.

You are amazing <3