Author Topic: Help, please!  (Read 821 times)

Offline Fids2036

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Help, please!
« on: August 18, 2013, 06:35:51 pm »
 OK, well hi there, thanks for clicking on this thread to help me. I've been having some serious problems with Feral Heart. A while ago, {last year} I had FH up and working fine, no problems, nothing, nada. One day, out of the blue, it stopped working. I thought it was a little problem so I just tried again, this time it didn't launch. Then, I uninstalled the game and reinstalled, same problem. In conclusion, I just gave up. But now, I really miss everything on FH, and I wish to play again. Maybe, I thought it would work, but no same problem. I reinstalled in multiple times and still nothing.

But then, I found the mac update in the game help section here. I downloaded that, the first time it launched. I was sooo happy, but the thing was it was all freezy, if you know what I mean. I got to the loading screen, and then BAM, it froze my entire computer and I had to restart.

I have no idea what I'm doing wrong here. Maybe there was an update I didn't see or...??

Here is some extra information:
My computer is a Mac Os x, Version: 10.7.5
It has 4GB 667 Mhz DDR2 sDRAM of Memory

Please help, I miss FH a lot. Also, I can give anymore information if you  need to fix this.

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
Re: Help, please!
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2013, 06:42:06 pm »
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
Re: Help, please!
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2013, 11:06:18 am »
Here is my little suggestion:

Torrent the game.

I did that and had less problems! Hope that feareh and I have helped you!

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/