Author Topic: My Autobiography.  (Read 1763 times)

EnderStar

My Autobiography.
« on: February 17, 2013, 02:06:06 am »
Hello there. Thank you for viewing this post. The real challenge here is to read it all. Hmph.

In this post, I'm going to talk about me.

For starters, I'm not going to give off lots of imformation; because some of that is private. Anyway, here goes nothing.

My name is Amber. Strange name, eh? But I think it's beautiful. But; I think it'll be alright if everyone just calls me Ender. Haha.

I am a female.

I am twelve years old; and I was born in September, the 14th. (I need to change that on my profile. I said I was thirteen because I thought there were restrictions.)

I am in 6th grade. In my opinion, grade school seems to be like it is going to be the best school years for now. Elementry school was very dull to me... Currently I do pretty well in school. In my final grades, they're A's. I can finish my homework pretty fast if I'm not rushed or being drowned by people talking.

I live in the United States. It's an okay country; but sometimes I wished I lived somewhere else. A place where it has freedom and rights like the United States, but maybe just slightly different. I'm not going to share my opinion of some flaws I see in my country; because I do not want to upset anyone.

My personality. I'll use it in short terms... to make it go faster.

Nice.

Shy.

I can be random at some points, but it would probably only be when I'm with friends.

Creative.

Caring.

Helpful.

Open minded.

Friendly.

Those are main personality traits I have; but there's probably mroe hidden between the lines.

Now for likes and dislikes. I'm going to be one hundred percent true with all of these. So if you don't like something that I like that doesn't mean you have to rage on me. Some of the closest friends have the most different qualities.

I love Minecraft. As you see where I get my name from. Minecraft is owned by Mojang. And Minecraft was founded by a person most call 'Notch'. Minecraft is a building/survival came where everything are blocks. There is so much you can do. It's up to you. You can build a castle, a modern does, a giant statue, mine more diamonds, kill zombies/creeper/skeletons/etc. You can do lots of cool stuff with Minecraft! The only sad part is that you have to pay for Minecraft. It's not a monthly payment, though. It's about $25 dollars to $30 dollars. It changes a lot; so you never know. You can also buy a gift card at a Gamestop or any other game store near you. (I'm sorry, I ramble on a lot.)

I am a fan of Endermen. Enderman is where I get my name. He is a Mienctraft mob that comes out at night. Now I'm just going to stop here before I start rambling on all about him.

I'm fond of Sonic the Hedgehog and other Sonic characters. I recently got into Sonic the Hedgehog, and it seems pretty cool to me. My favorite Sonic character is Tails or Miles "Tails" Prower. A cute little eight year old fox that has two tails, and is super smart.

I love My Little Pony. Yes I know. It may seem weird. But actually, the new version, Friendship is Magic, is quite good. The animation is great; and the characters are so cute. My favorite character of the show is Fluttershy.

I adore animals greatly. Animals to me are life and death. I feel as if they are apart of me. (I feel as if I am 32 years old.) I am very patient when it comes to animals. I do not like to see them locked up or abused. I am vegetarian. I do not enjoy it when peopel talk about meat or hunting animals.

I have many more interests; but those are a couple of big ones. If you want to find out more then just talk to me. Personal Message me or find me in the game.

My dislikes. These are all my opinions. I will respect your if you respect mine.

Meat factories. They are bloody and horrid. What they do to animals is no excuse for being forgiven. If you eat meat and are not aware of what they do that is fine. But if you know what those factories do and still eat it without any guilt at all; than me and you are going to have a problem.

Trolls. I understand you are joking; but I just don't like trolls. Some jokes can be taken the wrong way.

Guns. Sure, in games they are perfectly fine. But in real life I think they should just belong to the military.

That is all I have to say right now. I thank you for reading all of this. I hope you didn't fall asleep.

JackobLoveu

Re: My Autobiography.
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2013, 02:15:21 am »
-legasp- Im twelve! Im in 6th grade! Im love My little Pony! And some your personality, but Ahh...! We have so much in command.. :3 (Hope im not getting weird/awkward.) Omg! I love your bio..c:

EnderStar

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2013, 02:36:58 am »
Nobody gets awkward. Weird is what makes everybody special. Don't forget it or I'll bonk you on the head.

JackobLoveu

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2013, 02:41:18 am »
Lol. Okay :3