Author Topic: Oh no D:  (Read 1938 times)

Offline bluemushrooms

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
    • View Profile
Oh no D:
« on: March 04, 2013, 08:54:22 pm »
I found out at school today that Bengal Tigers are going extinct, so i wanted to make a map thats like a national park for bengal tigers... What do you guys think about this?

Offline kopat

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • ?I ? Big Cats?
    • View Profile
Re: Oh no D:
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2013, 09:00:46 pm »
That sounds like it would be awesome to spread the word n stuff... you should do it!

Offline Nemena

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2013, 09:04:19 pm »

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2013, 09:08:54 pm »
Yeah it's unfortunately the sad situation that these beautiful majestic creatures are in right now. I think you making that map would be a great idea especially if you start a tiger RP with it. You could inform a lot of people about the situation these animals are in and you never know just whose heart you'll touch that might be inspired enough to do their own personal research and maybe even donate to the preservation of these creatures :3 <3 Alot of Feral Heart users are animal lovers you know.

Offline bluemushrooms

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2013, 10:14:42 pm »
I just made a tiger character and i have a group named Save the Bengal Tigers! Im going to start on the map right now, if you guys would like to help me spread the word, actually, i think i should make the group more bigger so that its for all animals that are close to extinction, you guys wanna help? :3

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2013, 10:22:38 pm »
Sounds like a great idea and sure I wouldn't mind helping just let me know what you'd need help with and as long as I have the time I can pitch in :) You can advertise for the group in this section once you've got the map done:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=118.0 :3

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2013, 12:41:51 am »
I'd totally help out! I am not a fan of tigers too much, but it's devastating to know that all these animals are going extinct. You should make a rainforest map, because so many animals in the rainforest are going extinct (I think tigers live in the rainforest? lol)

Offline bluemushrooms

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2013, 12:59:01 am »
I finally did the advertising and the map... after 3 hours of work, here it is! http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=33243.new#new