Author Topic: Sharing Pre-Sets for the Game  (Read 738 times)

Sandy

Sharing Pre-Sets for the Game
« on: February 02, 2013, 11:32:31 pm »
Oh, I hope I put this in the right place. I scrolled through 20 pages of these help topics and saw nothing for this.

So, I have been working 10+ Hours (off and on of course) on a detailed Pre-Set. It is still not done, but I would love to share it when I do. Though, the problem is, I want to share it, but I don't want anybody to take it and use it after all of that work I put into it and claim it as theirs. Is there a way to share pre-sets so people can see it, but not be able to use it?

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Sharing Pre-Sets for the Game
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2013, 11:35:42 pm »
Yes there is a way that you can share a preset so that people only see it but can not wear or claim it as theirs. All you have to do is export the preset in the preset maker and then go into your "presets" folder and share that preset's fhp file. It will be something like yourusername_number of the preset.fhp. Upload that to any file sharing network like mediafire and then give the link to friends :)
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 11:42:17 pm by LordSuragaha »

Sandy

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2013, 11:39:59 pm »
Oh my goodness, Thank you very much for replying .  That helps a lot! I will keep that in mind when I share it then ^.^

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2013, 11:40:37 pm »
You're welcome ^_^