Author Topic: Can't log into the game  (Read 2296 times)

The Dapper Changeling

Can't log into the game
« on: April 09, 2013, 07:49:42 am »
Lovely, so after waiting for somewhere between half a year and a year to be able to register, now it won't let me log in, lol.
I know my user name and password are correct, hell, I had to type them to log in. But it keeps coming back with "Incorrect username or password. (5 failed attempts will result in a 15 minute ban.)" Even if I fail 5 times.
Is the server down, or does the Feral hearts god just hate me? lol.

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
Re: Can't log into the game
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2013, 09:19:50 am »
Try looking here: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=6120.0

Usernames have a maximum character limit of 16 characters. If your username consists of more than 16 characters you may have create a new account.
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

The Dapper Changeling

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2013, 03:26:01 am »
Try looking here: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=6120.0

Usernames have a maximum character limit of 16 characters. If your username consists of more than 16 characters you may have create a new account.

There's the problem.
Fantastic. So I can't play until the planets align and I happen online when they're accepting again..*sigh*...

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2013, 06:45:12 am »

There's the problem.
Fantastic. So I can't play until the planets align and I happen online when they're accepting again..*sigh*...

N'aww don't worry, I'm sure you'll be able to catch the registrations open again. They open randomly so your best chance is to hang around the forum. Registrations will will open but at unknown times of the day.

Perhaps you might find something on the forum that will interest you? :) Though you can't play online at the moment I would recommend looking at the Map Maker or Preset Maker on Feralheart. Take your time and read some tutorials on map or preset making ;)
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

The Dapper Changeling

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2013, 09:52:44 am »

There's the problem.

N'aww don't worry, I'm sure you'll be able to catch the registrations open again. They open randomly so your best chance is to hang around the forum. Registrations will will open but at unknown times of the day.

Perhaps you might find something on the forum that will interest you? :) Though you can't play online at the moment I would recommend looking at the Map Maker or Preset Maker on Feralheart. Take your time and read some tutorials on map or preset making ;)
Thanks, but it's still irritating. I wasn't joking when I said I had to wait over 6 months for this chance to register. And it's screwed because they didn't think to mention "oh, by the way, making an account with over 16 characters will screw you out of the game, and make you have to make another one.." *sigh* Whatever. (PS. please don't take me seriously, depression s kicking my ass, and this ain't helping.)

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2013, 07:27:41 pm »
As frustrated as you may be, you are not allowed to use any profanity here on the Feral Heart forums. It is against the rules and is just not allowed.

Secondly, I'm sorry that your account didn't work and you had to wait for so long
but please don't get frustrated at other users for a mistake you made on yourself. Chances are you are just going to have to wait again and registrar.

And lastly, the registration opens up mostly everyday so waiting for six months won't really happen unless you check on the Feral Heart site periodically. It was open almost all day yesterday and again very early this morning. Again good luck in this situation and hopefully you get your account for the game
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

The Dapper Changeling

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2013, 10:47:55 pm »
As frustrated as you may be, you are not allowed to use any profanity here on the Feral Heart forums. It is against the rules and is just not allowed.

Secondly, I'm sorry that your account didn't work and you had to wait for so long
but please don't get frustrated at other users for a mistake you made on yourself. Chances are you are just going to have to wait again and registrar.

And lastly, the registration opens up mostly everyday so waiting for six months won't really happen unless you check on the Feral Heart site periodically. It was open almost all day yesterday and again very early this morning. Again good luck in this situation and hopefully you get your account for the game
Don't EVER become a mod. Seriously, you've somehow made me feel less welcome than the insane waiting time and the lack of ability to play.

Fair enough on the swearing, if that's a rule, then I "broke" it, but whatever.

However, it's your "don't get frustrated with others." part that STARTS to tick me off. What part of that post indicated me snapping at Ingredient, who was helpful and friendly? None. And not being told of the rules that WILL break a game, is hardly a "mistake I made myself." That's Not being told the rules.

And maybe you don't know this, but some people can't be on here all the time, all day, every day. I work nights, meaning I sleep most of the day. Also, I have people who I'd like to spend time with while I have the chance (I.E. My Wife..). So I can't be on here at all times of the day, and why would I want to (before I had an account (so outside of the forums)) when all I can do is stare at what I can't be involved in? Please stop trying to cause trouble, and please cease trying to upset me.
Thank you, and have a nice day =3

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2013, 02:32:09 pm »
My apologize if what I said made you upset, and I truly do understand your frustration.
But I did not mentioned from my previous comment you were bashing at Ingrediant. Hence when you said
And it's screwed because they didn't think to mention "oh, by the way, making an account with over 16 characters will screw you out of the game, and make you have to make another one..
Saying the word they which is kinda implying you are somewhat blaming staff for not bringing this subject up.
All of this has been mentioned in rules and updated trends on usernames so they gives you heads up on how to make a username.
Again my apologize for getting you upset, and I do hope you get your account fixed
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

The Dapper Changeling

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2013, 05:30:22 am »
My apologize if what I said made you upset, and I truly do understand your frustration.
But I did not mentioned from my previous comment you were bashing at Ingrediant. Hence when you said
And it's screwed because they didn't think to mention "oh, by the way, making an account with over 16 characters will screw you out of the game, and make you have to make another one..
Saying the word they which is kinda implying you are somewhat blaming staff for not bringing this subject up.
All of this has been mentioned in rules and updated trends on usernames so they gives you heads up on how to make a username.
Again my apologize for getting you upset, and I do hope you get your account fixed
I apologize to. The internet has made me far to jaded, lol.