Author Topic: It's Been Great, Feral-Heart.  (Read 2275 times)

Offline PartyyRockinn

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • stay hungry
    • littlelavi
    • lvstbites
    • satansoffspring
    • amitycakes
    • View Profile
It's Been Great, Feral-Heart.
« on: January 30, 2013, 03:29:19 am »
So the time has come. I never thought I'd see this day. PartyyRockinn/SoCal/BabySomeday is leaving Feral-Heart.
It all kinda started when they closed down (Or as they called it, "moved") my favorite rp, The Great Forest. Then I moved to Changing Abstain, where all my friends were. Now they've shut it down too. Even though I've become super inactive, I kept coming back only because of that rp. It's where all my friends were, but now we're all apart. I just don't think we're all gonna reunite in another rp. It's just... not realistic, y'know?
Feral-Heart ruined my summer 2012 in a way because all I did was sit here playing it day and night. But it was worth it. All of you people I met are more than amazing. I wish I knew you in real life so I could come give you a hug! All of the memories are things I will never forget. The time Wolffox said hi to me (ohmygodilovehersomuch), the time we tried to revive The Seventh Generation, the time I got mad because we were talking about the new president in Fluorite Plains and the mod had to warn us to stop, the endless dance lines, the illiterate encounters and the mapless one-on-ones, I swear to God I'll NEVER forget you guys. When I'm taking my last breath in a rocking chair (hehehe) I'm gonna be thinking, "Wow, I wonder what all of those Feral-Heart kids are doing."
Don't forget me. When and if I ever come back, I don't want to whisper someone and they ask who I am. NO. You can't forget me, okay? Don't forget rp'ing with me. Don't forget anything about me. I won't forget any of you at all.
I swear I'm gonna cry, omg.
Let's just hope this is one of those things where I change my mind the next day.
But I have a feeling that's not the case.
Seriously, I can't say it enough. I love you all to the ends of the earth, okay? Thanks for being there for me when everyone else wasn't. When real life was hard, I came here to escape. And it meant the world to me. All of you still do mean the world to me. I wouldn't trade you for anything.
Now I don't want this to be like my former friendships on different games. I don't want to drift apart from you guys. I don't want to come back to this website a year later and PM your inactive accounts. That can't happen. So if you want my Skype (preferably) or dA, just ask. I'd be more than happy to let you have them.
Now just pretend I'm hugging you. This hug is really tight and lasts about 10 minutes. And pour little water drops on your back, because if I was really hugging you I'd be crying.
I love you guys so so so so so much. With all my little heart.
*sigh*
And for the last time,
PartyyRockinn/SoCal/BabySomeday out. <3
« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 03:44:50 am by PartyyRockinn »
FH Username: PartyyRockinn
Sig by SHRINES on dA
Icon by prospecte on dA

Offline mkljkl

• Finest Floof
  • XFluffyUnicornsX on Deviantart~
    • View Profile
Re: It's Been Great, Feral-Heart.
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2013, 03:38:29 am »
Good bye wypes tears from eyes snif sniff im not cryin just got somthin in my eye i never really knew you but i hope you find another happy place where you can have friends and memoreys its always hard to see people go.... goodbye......forever

~runs away crying WAHHHHHHH WAHHHHH WHY DID SHE HAVE TO GO~ just remember one thing for me.... CHIBI ANIMALS those cute little chibi animals.......so fat...... so squishy so cute.......
« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 03:42:42 am by morgan »

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2013, 06:37:55 pm »
So sorry to see you go, floof.
Feel free to add me on Skype. Linky thingy is in my signature. <3

Offline PartyyRockinn

• Experienced Traveler
  • stay hungry
    • littlelavi
    • lvstbites
    • satansoffspring
    • amitycakes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2013, 11:57:55 pm »
I'm screaming omg Wolffie it was like my dream for you to respond to me I LOVE YOU I FANGIRL OVER YOU SOMETIMES IM GONNA MISS YOU SO MUCH. <3
FH Username: PartyyRockinn
Sig by SHRINES on dA
Icon by prospecte on dA

Offline cipe

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • I laugh in the face of Danger! Ha Ha ~Kiara
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2013, 12:51:07 am »
Awwwww we will all miss youu :(
Wait you hear that? Do you? Its the sound of your mind being BLOWN :)

Offline lolyayzwolves

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Frighty<3
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2013, 10:47:17 pm »
SoCal!!! (It's me Pebblerush from TGF (frozenraz from Skype) I will miss and NEVER forget chu! </3 never rped with you though, but we were in TGF together ^^"
[size=400]Frighty[/size] [size=300]<[size=359]3[/size]

Offline Primrose

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • Primlet
    • Primmmy
    • aleuwing
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2013, 01:09:21 am »
D'awh! QnQ I'm going to miss you Cal. ;o;

Pixel icon made by the lovely, Daffolily. ♥