Author Topic: Preset mane is constantly transparent  (Read 1266 times)

Basilisk230

Preset mane is constantly transparent
« on: February 02, 2013, 04:23:43 am »
I've been making presets for while and I keep coming across this problem, It happens alot, I'd say four out of every five preset's mane is see-through I can't stand it like this and i'd love to be able to use my presets without them looking horrid with the mane like this. Please help.

Offline Slydragon99

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • am dead
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
Re: Preset mane is constantly transparent
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2013, 04:25:48 am »
It's see through because that means the tips of the hair are or have accidentally been made transparent, making the fronts look awkward-ish. If you use the default mane and try to color as accurate as possible, that could work. Just to see though, could I have a screenshot?

art by dearhunters on da

Basilisk230

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2013, 04:42:38 am »
It's see through because that means the tips of the hair are or have accidentally been made transparent, making the fronts look awkward-ish. If you use the default mane and try to color as accurate as possible, that could work. Just to see though, could I have a screenshot?

Yes, I could not upload it to the site, so here - http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=30xg0u0&s=6

Offline Slydragon99

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • am dead
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2013, 05:23:21 pm »
Yeah, so it looks as if there have been some places colored transparent that are just meant to be normal. It could even be the SMALLEST of lines that might have been colored, so no need to worry.

You just might want to go over it again and check it and go over it one more time. Taking the transparency away will just mess it up.

art by dearhunters on da

Basilisk230

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2013, 09:58:24 pm »
Yeah, so it looks as if there have been some places colored transparent that are just meant to be normal. It could even be the SMALLEST of lines that might have been colored, so no need to worry.

You just might want to go over it again and check it and go over it one more time. Taking the transparency away will just mess it up.

Aye. Thank you.