Author Topic: My friends account deleted?!  (Read 1022 times)

Offline Paranoiac

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
My friends account deleted?!
« on: November 28, 2015, 01:15:28 am »
My friend and I were hanging out at Bonfire, it started to lag really bad. He logged out for a second, then logged back in. It didn't work, though. It said the thing were you type in the wrong username or password, 5 incorrect attempts will cause a 15 minute ban from the server. So, he tried to sign in on the forums, which didn't work. He sent an email to reset his password. He got the token to reset it, so he typed that in, then typed his username, which is Frost Knight. It said the token was invalid and that the username Frost Knight does not exist. He joined on November 12, this year, but never verified his account. Is that why his account won't work now?

I hope he gets his account back ;-; Normally my best friend is not on anymore, his username is ~Insanity. He hasn't been on in 2 months, but when Frost Knight joined, we met, started talking, became friends, and then became mates. He always hung out with me when I was alone. I really hope he can get that account back. Plus, he had so many characters that were so hard to make... So, if he could get that account back, it would be great! And he will be so happy!

Thank you for your help! c:
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 01:18:02 am by Taylor »

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
Re: My friends account deleted?!
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2015, 01:30:31 am »
He might have got locked out of his account because he didn't verify it. You are supposed to do this before you log on for the first time. If you don't, then I believe your account will be deleted within a certain time.

He might have to create a new account, because his old account may have been deleted. I'm not 100% sure on this though, but since his account name is deemed invalid all of a sudden, he may need to register again.

Offline Paranoiac

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2015, 01:33:31 am »
Okay, thank you. I'll have to let him know. Hopefully he checks the forum daily, so he doesn't miss out on registering.

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2015, 01:36:02 am »
Here are some helpful tips about catching registration open:

- Registration opens at completely random for 2 hours at a time, so I'd suggest checking the forum every hour or two if you really want to catch it open.

- I've noticed that registration opens more frequently when not many people are on. (Ex. Early in the morning/evening, in the A.M hours)

Hope this helps, I wish you and your friend luck!

in-game: hooli

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile