Author Topic: Question about mass markings  (Read 1000 times)

JazztheAssassin

Question about mass markings
« on: February 08, 2013, 01:36:55 am »
I was wondering if there is anyway to have two different markings packs on your game at the same time. If so, how do you get them both on there?

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Question about mass markings
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2013, 01:41:26 am »
Sure you can have multiple markings packs installed on your game. To do so you just follow the same steps shown here:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=21635.0%20
As long as all the markings' codes are included in your markings.cfg file you shouldn't have a problem. Hope that helps :)
« Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 01:46:41 am by LordSuragaha »

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
Re: Question about mass markings
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2013, 07:33:59 am »
You can have multiple mass markings, but if you have a bundle of mass masking from different files in your game, people won't see it if not see something different. Again if other people don't have the exact masking code in there's as well, they won't see you. You will look like a marshmallow to them really. Same with everything else really, items are like this too.

Unless other people has the exact same masking codes, people won't see your markings
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358