Author Topic: Cannot download!  (Read 873 times)

Symbi

Cannot download!
« on: February 10, 2013, 03:47:08 am »
I tried downloading the client file/program. I no longer have it; my computer was wiped and reloaded and I never particularly enjoyed FH enough (my first day was ruined, I remember it clearly.) to put it back on.

Yet, four minutes later after Chrome finished downloading it, it goes to open it and cannot-the files are corrupted and cannot be read or ran. I downloaded the current version of FH and it won't work. It won't open. I can't get it to, my computer is going bonkers and I cannot get anything to work.

My thoughts-
I am running win7 in 64-bit, and FH is not/may not be 64-bit compatible?

Please help me, I do wish to give FH a second chance. (Hey, it worked with Tumblr and other stuff, why not this?)

Thierry

Re: Cannot download!
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2013, 03:54:43 am »
If it gives you the error that the file/intaller is corrupted, then it means the download got interrupted and is incomplete, just try downloading it again.

Try to use the torrent download (you need a bittorrent client to use it like utorrent), the FH sever could be overloaded and the direct download could fail, so try to use the torrent.

Offline Tokoa

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • Orange.
    • View Profile
    • http://tokoas.deviantart.com/
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2013, 04:06:34 am »
It most likely got interrupted by your network connection. Do as Theirry said and it should work just fine floof.

Icon by Aveo and sig by WingsandFeathers on DeviantArt.

Symbi

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2013, 04:24:03 am »
Well, I tried it again and it seemed to work. Thank you!

Thierry

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2013, 04:45:57 am »
Good, thanks for telling us you got your problem solved.

vyk953

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2013, 05:03:23 pm »
I tried downloading the client file/program. I no longer have it; my computer was wiped and reloaded and I never particularly enjoyed FH enough (my first day was ruined, I remember it clearly.) to put it back on.

Yet, four minutes later after Chrome finished downloading it, it goes to open it and cannot-the files are corrupted and cannot be read or ran. I downloaded the current version of FH and it won't work. It won't open. I can't get it to, my computer is going bonkers and I cannot get anything to work.

My thoughts-
I am running win7 in 64-bit, and FH is not/may not be 64-bit compatible?

Please help me, I do wish to give FH a second chance. (Hey, it worked with Tumblr and other stuff, why not this?)