Author Topic: What's going on?  (Read 1163 times)

Offline DarkendStride

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Got herbs?
    • View Profile
    • Meh Youtube channel~ <3
What's going on?
« on: February 17, 2013, 04:02:49 am »
I'm deathly curious about what's going on with the development of Feral-Heart and I hope this isn't "out of line" in any way. I noticed today that this game hasn't had an update since December 29, 2011. That date should be correct, if the news box on the main-screen and memory serve correctly. I'm wondering why that is, is Kovu just bored with this project or does he not have time to work on it anymore?

I can personally say I wouldn't leave a project alone this long with 1000+ players and nowhere else for them to go, being a coder (Yes, I did games too. :L) and a long-standing administrator of a couple servers for different games that have now faded into memory. (1+ Years was my longest on a popular Minecraft server. :D And note I said OTHER GAMES)

I'm not meaning to sound negative or anything and the above paragraph only serves to describe where my point-of-view sits (I'm not saying I could do anything better, so don't even bring that into this.)

But, opinions? I'd really like to see Kovu get back in the saddle with this project, even though the forums, game, and website are still running lovely.

Best regards,
- Kektian

P.S. If I've somehow made a duplicate thread to something already detailing Kovu's absence (I couldn't find one, personally) then just send me a link and lock this, thanks! Purely posted out of curiosity.
This is not the wolf you are looking for.~ - Waves paw -

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: What's going on?
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2013, 04:05:51 am »
I think we'd all like an update but truth is no one knows what has happened to Kovu not even the staff themselves... he just poofed into the abyss for now. He never left any messages to let us know what's going on either. So basically no one knows when he will return... if ever :-\
« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 04:14:21 am by LordSuragaha »

BouncyLion101

Re: What's going on?
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2013, 06:23:51 am »
Kovu left Feral Heart and doesn't want to be with it anymore, I guess.
It's a shame, but hopefully we'll get a hold of him one day and he'll either come back or give the original Feral Heart files to someone else. That way we can have actual updates. c: