Author Topic: Admins, mods? A little help?  (Read 1093 times)

Offline rimefrost

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Admins, mods? A little help?
« on: February 19, 2013, 04:16:33 pm »
I sent a couple of PMs about two weeks ago, but have yet to receive a reply from anyone.. XD I know you are all probably super busy and I don't want to spam you guys. I wanted to discuss something that shouldn't be brought up in the forum -- so whenever any of you have time to spare, could you please reply to this thread so I'll know who to contact? Thank you~

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Admins, mods? A little help?
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2013, 04:55:09 pm »
Just to be sure you were private messaging the right people, if you need to contact an admin or mod you do so from here via private message:
http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=28&Itemid=52

Just be patient. Mods and admins have to tend to a lot of people here on the forum and the game. They also have school and many other things to tend to in their lives so they may not always have the time to respond as soon as you message them. It usually doesn't take long for them to respond though.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 06:08:58 pm by LordSuragaha »

Offline rimefrost

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2013, 06:01:20 pm »
Ah, I know. Like I said, I messaged them about two weeks ago and I know they are busy; I just figured I would try and post here in case my PM was overlooked/accidentally deleted or something. :') Sorry, it wasn't my intention to sound impatient and whiny. I can wait.

EnderStar

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2013, 11:53:14 pm »
If you saved your personal message to your outbox, you can go into your outbox and see if it got sent to the the correct person. It'll say: Message sent to _____. <--- Add forum name there. If you haven't, then wait a little longer and if there still isn't a reply, then send a personal message to another moderator, but don't over do it.

Offline Moment4Life

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Icon by Glitchpatootie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2013, 12:34:13 am »
Admins and mods are very busy. If you don't recieve anything for over 3 weeks, maybe try messaging a different online mod. :] So pretty much, what everyone else said.

Offline Tigg

• Immortal Legend
  • Your right hand on 3D-Meshes
    • t-i-g-g
    • channel/UCKuFJTwBJf94Tq07oVBNMrA
    • TiggDarkfury
    • View Profile
    • Isla Thanatos Gameserver
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2013, 12:51:21 pm »
Might be that your topic is talked over with all staff members. I however do not remember getting any message, so i dont know what it is about. Maybe resend a PM and ask how far the progress is.