Author Topic: Rainbow_Wolf's Jorunal  (Read 3216 times)

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
Rainbow_Wolf's Jorunal
« on: February 05, 2013, 05:28:43 am »
Rainbow Wolf's Journal

Okay so I act random some times, so yeah. Onto the Jorunal.

2 - 4 - 13
So, today's my B-day, I got me some new clothes and computer game! I got Plants vs Zombies! Love that game so much! So when I got home I played it for a few minutes then I had to go to school -_- Nobody likes school... So they were just about to leave the lunch room when I got there and I was bored out of my mind.After school I went to my friends house and we played MineCraft, like a baws.And then I got home, played Plants vs Zombies agian then Checked up on my messages on FH.Then after that I decided to change my forum name, it used to me tana, and now it is Rainbow_Wolf. And yeah, so here I am now, typing my fingers off.And also being bored.Might go draw somthing and post it on my Deviant Art.I have nothing fun going on at my house.

2-22-13

Okay, so I havent updated this in a while so, HERE I GO! =D Okay, now Im at home, with mah best buddy evar.We are just sitting here.Being.So.Bored.She's watching me type this right now and now just scared the CRAP out of me.Now I slaped her across the head.So, about a week ago, I FINALY found out about HomeStruck! =D And I already know the charecters. NOW I SHALL LIST THEM! Karkitty[karkat], Nepeta, Tavros, Vriska, Terizi, Gamzee [HoNk...], Equius, Kanaya, Feferi, Eridan, John, Rose, Dave, Aridia, Solloux, and some other humans I dont know their names :3.I already have a favroite couple now... KARKAT X NEPETA FOR EVER! =3  If you a hater...Dun post.Oh great, now my friend is spazzing like Gamzee with a life time supply of Faygo -_-...Now I shall put a pillow on her head and lay on it.Okay, I'll be going now to FINALY shut her face up.*flee away to glomp her to shut up*

~ Rainbow_Wolf
« Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 03:18:47 am by ???????_???? »
???? ??? ?????

Need help? Feel Free to PM me!

Offline Demonology

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Rainbow_Wolf's Jorunal
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2013, 12:52:46 am »
Plants vs Zombies! There you go a day set to go and you are correct nobody likes school, nice bio, I enjoyed it.

You saw nothing.