Author Topic: URGENT!!! PLEASE HELP  (Read 850 times)

gerardwayistoohot

URGENT!!! PLEASE HELP
« on: February 23, 2013, 03:21:55 am »
This topic is very urgent. I have been on Feral-Heart for a while now, but never downloaded/played the game due to technical errors on my computer. Well, as if today, I finally downloaded the game. But when I tried to log in, it said that I had an invalid username or password. So I was like,"._." So then I sent an e-mail to myself to recover my password. Then they gave me that code thingy. I copied it and clicked on the URL. Entered my username, pasted the code, but it said that the code was wrong. And then I was like,"FAHHHHHH!" So then for some strange reason I got automatically logged out. Then I logged back in using THE SAME PASSWORD I USED TO LOG IN FOR THE GAME and guess what? It was correct. So I went back to the game and tried, multiple times, to log in using the password I just used. It was wrong >_<. What do I do? I have been dying to play this game for so long. I'm not gonna give up.

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
Re: URGENT!!! PLEASE HELP
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2013, 03:26:28 am »
Hey, take a deep breath. ^^

It's probably your password. If it's longer than 18 characters, that's probably the reason your account has been acting up. Try changing your password in your forum Profile, under Account Related Settings. c:
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2013, 03:33:35 am »
Make sure your Username isn't more than 16 characters, not your Display name but the username you signed up with.
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

gerardwayistoohot

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2013, 03:37:28 am »
Make sure your Username isn't more than 16 characters, not your Display name but the username you signed up with.

Fudge... that's gonna be a problem. Anyone know how to change your username? Mine is 17 characters.

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2013, 03:43:05 am »
You would have to make a new account I'm afraid, the Registration will open randomly so keep an eye out.

You could also ask a staff member about it just in case they can fix it, you may have to wait a while for a reply though.

You can find a list of staff here:

http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=12157.10

Private Message one of them :)

Good luck!
« Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 03:44:38 am by Ingredient »
Will be inactive due to work and exams.