Author Topic: Snow Shoe The Hybrid Vorox  (Read 964 times)

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
Snow Shoe The Hybrid Vorox
« on: September 30, 2013, 03:37:42 pm »
Snow Shoe

Breed
Snow Shoe is a Forest Vorox and Snow Vorox Hybrid (Made Up Breed By Me)

Appearance
Snow Shoe is a little smaller than other Vorox because of being part Snow Vorox which is the smallest breed of Vorox.  He has thin dark tan fur like all Forest Vorox but he has white paws that fade into dark tan the farther it goes up his legs.  Since Snow Vorox are build for the cold his paws never are cold, even when put into freezing water.  He has light scars on all of his paws because of being tied down for several days in his past.  He has dark blue eyes with no pupils, it is just filled in with only blue, this is normal for Vorox.  He is blind but it can see with echolocation like bats.  He wears a burnt pale pink bandana that was once a blanket.

Personality
Snow Shoe can be serious and will get the job done.  He knows when he is needed and expects that everyone else understands they need to listen and do what they are told.  But when things are low and peaceful he enjoys chatting with his packmates and doing mock battles.  His pack does many companions and training by fighting each other.  He is one of the best fighters despite being blind.  Some think that he should be leader, not Simon.  But he always declines and says that a leader needs to be more than a good battler.

History
Snow Shoe was born blind, but he didn't always know that he had a gift, to see without his eyes and with echolocation.  So he was lost and confused in the wild.  He was taken in and cared for by humans until the house was set on fire.  He panicked and ran out into the forest with nothing but a pale pink blanket.  For days he searched for the place but never found it.  Because of his blindness most groups of Vorox did not accept him into a pack.  When they did he felt very unwelcome and unsafe and he didn't stay long.  He was a loner but wished to be accepted by someone.  He found a young Vorox who was real beat up and had just dragged himself out of a lab.  He didn't remember what had happened to him, he just knew his name which was Simon.  Snow Shoe took him in and trained him.  He also met an apprentice Vorox who's mentor had died name Jack who also join the small pack.  The pack moved around, never settling in one place for too long.  They were once attacked and Simon was lost.  For years Snow Shoe and Jack lived together, believing that Simon was dead.  They went on with life after searching for Simon for months then accepting that he was gone.  But they did meet Simon again, as a full grown Vorox and even the leader of his own pack.  Snow Shoe happily joined his pack and quickly earned the trust and respect from his new packmates.  Because of this he became the second in command.

Weaknesses
Well, clearly he is blind.  He is also not very big because of the Snow Vorox part of him.

Fears
Snow Shoe is terrified of fire and will freeze up whenever he is near it.  He is also afraid of water but all Vorox are.

Artwork

By Twee
Now I do LOVE this artwork but there are just a few errors in it.  Vorox have small pulled back ears.  Snow Shoe's eyes are just plan blue and Vorox use the wolf model not the cat.  But I am thankful for the wonderful art and in no way hating on it!
« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 03:05:27 am by Rustys »
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru