Author Topic: Hugrf Needs A Preset C:  (Read 1401 times)

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
Hugrf Needs A Preset C:
« on: February 26, 2013, 08:08:37 pm »
Ahh, been a while. No one be surprised, its normal that I just came for a simple preset request. It'd be awesome if this was made on FeralHeart and for an Impressive Title server, but I can ask someone else for the IT server preset C: This preset was inspired to be made from... A Korean show XD (Life has changed to a better one C:)
Anyway, here is the form.
Name: Death Note
Any codes?: Transparency, two sided as you see on the legs, transparency NOT on the ear! And transparency on the wings mostly, to make them look small, if possible. Right wing is black, left is red like in the picture.
Reference (Please try making it exactly like this..):

Extra note: You don't have to add the green scar, but you can. Very realistic fur, you don't have to add the chain but you can, oh, and good luck.
Make sense? If you can only upload one image at a time, like Bluefall, or something... Then just paste the image in a PM, all of them, from Tinypic.com instead of mediafire, if you'd like, and I would get it C: Also, do not forget the code in the PM if possible. I cannot download rar's, so just do this. It's faster ^^ Thanks!

~Hugrf

Offline great

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Hugrf Needs A Preset C:
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2013, 09:26:45 pm »
I will do this for 200 DA points.

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
Re: Hugrf Needs A Preset C:
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2013, 09:40:32 pm »
I will do this for 200 DA points.

Sadly, I do not have a dA. I will, however, make an awesome map for anyone who does this preset for me C: I'm very sorry. And 200?!? Say what? I... Honestly don't think that would be a fair price, and I'm going to have to decline your offer, Lilly, if you don't want me to make you a map.

Sorry.

~Hugrf