Author Topic: Meow?! ;3  (Read 3821 times)

Offline marr11

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Meow?! ;3
« on: March 04, 2013, 01:52:20 am »
So almost all of us feral-heart players know about the warrior cats. I am not really a fan, but in my opinion, using the feline model to create those little creatures doesn't really do a great job comparing to what they look like in real life. SO! I recently tried creating a domestic cat using the canine model along with playing around with the other sizes. /obviously.. ::)

Here is my feral-heart version of domestic cats! :o

What do you guys think?!
That way you warriors out there won't be mistaken for baby wild cats again. 8)

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
Re: Meow?! ;3
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2013, 02:34:12 am »
I agree that the lion model doesn't do too good on domestic cats.  They look like small lions or some other wild cat.  The wolf model looks much better though people would yell at you for using it for a cat.
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline marr11

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2013, 03:08:22 am »
I agree that the lion model doesn't do too good on domestic cats.  They look like small lions or some other wild cat.  The wolf model looks much better though people would yell at you for using it for a cat.

Yeah. But we all have our different opinions, right? And I'm just here sharing mine for fun. :)

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2013, 03:14:42 am »
I agree that the lion model doesn't do too good on domestic cats.  They look like small lions or some other wild cat.  The wolf model looks much better though people would yell at you for using it for a cat.

Yeah. But we all have our different opinions, right? And I'm just here sharing mine for fun. :)
What markings are you using for the black and white one, or is it a preset?
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline marr11

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2013, 03:42:07 am »

What markings are you using for the black and white one, or is it a preset?

Oh no, it is a markings pack. It is called Markings Pack V.1

Offline dawnrunner1

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Call me...Bunni! :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2013, 07:40:34 am »
I also agree that the feline model is not the best but your cats are really cool and A LOT better than some of my attempts ;D
work is not mine :3

Offline marr11

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2013, 09:26:43 pm »
I also agree that the feline model is not the best but your cats are really cool and A LOT better than some of my attempts ;D

Haha, well thank you. :D