Author Topic: Unable to log in  (Read 978 times)

Offline painfulVeracity

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • How about no.
    • View Profile
Unable to log in
« on: October 07, 2013, 04:50:32 am »
So, I haven't been online in a good while. I had a random urge to go online, though, just a little while ago. As used to be my daily routine, I went down to my lovely little FH icon on my taskbar, opened it up, and waited for it to load. Once I got to the main screen, I typed in my username and my password as always.
Access denied.
I frowned, confused, as I knew I had typed it in correctly, without a doubt, but nevertheless, I tried again, carefully re-typing it.
Access denied.

Long story short, tl;dr, I'm banned right now, despite the fact that I typed in my password and username correctly each time. How am I sure that it was correct? I put the same exact, identical information into the site here, and I'm clearly logged in.
Does anyone know what's going on right now?
"Keep on screaming 'til you say what you think."

Offline Shadow Team

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Re: Unable to log in
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2013, 06:23:23 am »
A lot at the beginning of this year this has been happening a lot.  People type their password and it doesn't work. No one knows why, I can't think of it myself actually. I'm pretty sure none of the staff knows, but I'm not them, so I won't say they don't.

Offline TBSNIHON

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Biggest Adam Driver fan there is..
    • View Profile
    • Chuff!
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2013, 11:18:17 am »
Something like this happened to me. The game it-self was being all werid and said i was being banned/logged out by another user. Scan your laptop with your Anti-Virus then re-start you laptop and then go ahead and change your In-game pass-word. That should work, Like it worked for me. :3
BOOM!

Offline Shadow Team

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2013, 08:14:15 pm »
Oh yes, this has happened to me before! Oh, well.... I wish I could help you.