Author Topic: Game Crashing Issue  (Read 759 times)

Offline Nights_Shadow

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Game Crashing Issue
« on: March 25, 2013, 03:43:07 am »
Every time I try to scroll through my offline friends list, FeralHeart crashes. What might it be? Could someone kindly look into the cause? Help would be great. I noticed this issue way back after the last major FeralHeart crash, when I was attempting to clean out my friends list, but I quickly forgot about it and forgot to mention it for a long time as I haven't played FeralHeart much since then. I doubt it's my computer or game, as I only ever noticed the issue after that major crash, and I had gone through my offline friends list before that crash and made no changes to the game files during that time.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 04:06:10 am by LookAtAllTheHootsIGive »
"Our species needs, and deserves, a citizenry with minds wide awake and a basic understanding of how the world works."
-Carl Sagan

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Game Crashing Issue
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2013, 04:21:00 am »
Are you sure it happens only and always when you're scrolling through your friendslist? There has been alot of random crashes since the server came back up so it could just be that... If it's not that though have you tried uninstalling your game and deleting the Feral Heart folder and then reinstalling? That usually fixes most whacky issues. If you decide to go with that option just be sure to back up all of your important files like presets, maps, and screenshots.

If the problem continues you might have to private message one of the staff about it because I knew one other user who was reporting this same problem as you and when all other solutions we suggested failed that was their last option.
You can contact the staff from here:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=28&Itemid=52
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 04:24:38 am by LordSuragaha »