Author Topic: Where is FH+ ?  (Read 1292 times)

Offline SwiftTabby

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Where is FH+ ?
« on: March 23, 2013, 02:21:12 pm »
I rember, when didn't havew an account yet ( I think it was two years ago) I went to the downloads page and there was FH+. I wanted to download it SICK,but I was a newbie to the internet. So where did it go? Why? And is there any link to it's download still available?

Offline nicekind

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 39
  • art by WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
Re: Where is FH+ ?
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2013, 02:30:25 pm »
The download is down sorry but it's down because FH+ is actually getting an update + revamp.
And when it comes out you are available to download it.
Check this thread: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=28586.0
shhh noone knows me

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2013, 02:31:57 pm »
Well FeralHeart is down for everyone..So I think that's why the FeralHeart+ is not there. Hope this helps.

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2013, 04:09:29 pm »
Feral Hart no longer supports the fan made version of it. So the downloaded version for Feral Heart + is no longer available for download like the original game is.

But the creator of FH+ (Simba) is currently re-making the map again to give it more detail and more maps to go in. When he is done with it, it will be featured in the Member Made>Maps trend here instead of the "Download" tap at the top
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358