Author Topic: hadou's realistic/semi-realistic presets | OPEN | DA points  (Read 2130 times)

Offline hadou

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • hi hello this is hadou :V
    • View Profile
hadou's realistic/semi-realistic presets | OPEN | DA points
« on: October 10, 2014, 09:07:24 pm »
Preset Commissions

I've been making realistic canine presets for a group of mine, and would like to expand it though I don't need presets for myself so I thought why not make other people's characters.
I am best with realistic presets, with realistic markings but I will try to do any marking you throw my way. I can design you one myself, if you give me colors, a species, or a description. I will do canine, or feline presets, either gender. I use tearless's textures on most, but if you prefer a different texture I will use it on request.
I can usually get these done in a few hours if I am free, I can even do Join Me's so you can watch or send you WIP shots.

Examples

Prices and Options

So, I'm just starting out so the base price will be 20-30 Points, BUT I will also accept art [ good quality, detailed art like the preset, not just scribbles mind you ] as payment as well. I know others are doing free requests, but I'm a busy lady and work very hard on these, making them perfect and very high quality so I think I deserve something for it you feel. NO scrolls just yet, I'm not very comfortable with them, though everything else is fine.
If you have any questions, please send me a private message or comment !

Order Now

Comment on this thread with...
 the image of the character,
or a description of them,
or what you want me to design.
I will then send you a message to confirm the details and talk about price.

« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 07:37:00 pm by hadou »

Offline Springa

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: hadou's realistic/semi-realistic presets | OPEN | DA points
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2014, 03:27:26 pm »
Hello, I would really like to request a preset from you. They look amazing so far. c:

So, my character currently looks like this.

And for her preset's look I would like for her to have the same pelt colour [30, 22, 16], but with a more realistic look. With shades and such y'know. c; I do not have any specific markings that I want for her to have, so if you get any ideas while doodlin' around you get free hands. Though I would like for any marking to be of the colour code; [45, 37, 27].

On her right cheek  the letters "HL" should be carved in.
Then, I have this idea with her mane that would be fantastic if you could pull off. As you can see right now her mane is a light, dark pinkish colour [75, 47, 37]. I would like for her mane to scroll and change between the rainbows all colours, in her current mane's tint. So not neon colours. cx  If you manage to complete that, it would be sweet if you could do the same for the eyes with the scrolling and change of colours. Though, for the eyes go with neon colours!

I think that's it. xD If you can't do the mane and eyes, ignore that and just do it as it already is. And as I said before, you get free hands. c:

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2014, 03:16:52 pm »
I must say, that's a lovely preset, Hadou. Very realistic and overall well made. Keep up the good work!

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2014, 07:00:53 pm »
Beautiful presets! I especially love that orange canine character at the bottom. These are wonderfully made! Keep up the good work.