Author Topic: Human Wolves (Not Werewolves)  (Read 2309 times)

Offline FutureGadget001

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Human Wolves (Not Werewolves)
« on: May 29, 2013, 12:40:34 am »
Human Wolves are normal wolves, but gifted with knowledge and inteligance of a human. The only way for a Human Wolf to be born, is either the parents were human wolves, or, the wolf had been a human in its past life. It can also be created over time by contact with certain chemicals and large amounts of radiation. They come in all colors possible for the wolf, and can come in any type of wolf. Their human abilities range from basic human abilities (like standing on their hind legs, reading, math, Speak Human Languages, or simple as picking an item up), to more advanced abilities (Playing a computer, Advanced math, swimming like humans, Etc.). They also have the usual wolf abilities (Faster speed, Howling, Barking, Understanding Wolf Language, Etc.). Most of them live in packs of wolves, or as loners. Very few live in cities and around civilization (These act very closly to humans; unlike the Wild ones, they were clothing, live like humans, and walk on their hind legs.).

Hoped you enjoyed this species, and do feel free to tell me where I could do better and what you like about it. (Also these wolves look just like, well, wolves. Not like werewolves or something like that.)
               -Conner  
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 12:42:36 am by Conner Chavez »

Offline silverwolf120

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • I am obssessed With Smile.Dog and Strider!
    • View Profile
Re: Human Wolves (Not Werewolves)
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2013, 02:01:25 am »
Very interesting you should get screen shots of them.

Signature by Demon
            Merry Christmas

Offline FutureGadget001

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2013, 06:49:16 am »
Well, I have a draft of their basic info sheet. But I only put the  type that live with humans on it -_- Anyway, This is about as compressed as the image can get. (Sorry for any typos or bad grammer. I'm really tired right now)

Offline FutureGadget001

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2013, 06:54:54 am »
Can't post it :C

Offline FutureGadget001

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile