Author Topic: Trends  (Read 3281 times)

BouncyLion101

Re: Trends
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2013, 01:33:29 pm »
Yupp..I've noticed these trends, never really joined them though.
I don't seem to find any of these trend things very appealing. Especially if the people starting the groups advertise in General with all capitals and bad grammar. :I

Trend groups and characters are usually all the same, same character design, same group background story (If they had one), and a lot of illiteracy. Not that there's anything bad with all of this, just it isn't my type of roleplaying environment that I enjoy.
And I just find how everything is mostly the same really boring and it gets old after a while.

I've seen horse trends, fight wolf trends, characters with wings trends, werewolf trends, and a bunch more but it's early in the morning and I don't remember them all.

Offline mossstar1992

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Poofle-Woofle
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2013, 02:07:01 pm »
There seems to be something very appealing about trends, I think. Otherwise why would people join them?
It must be the impression that they give - it would make sense to think, if a lot of people are doing it, it must be fun right?
That must be what I thought when I joined the fightwolf trend. I was fun for a time...but I was mostly ignored because my character was very different compared to the others; smallish, while other peoples' dogs and wolves were massive. I did make one good friend though which was nice. I eventually left because there was too much drama going on for my liking and all the good roleplayers left, leaving the illiterate, powerplaying types.
Sometimes I go back to that place in Ficho Tunnel to watch them and reminisce about old times.

So i am brave? thats a first.
I don't normaly join these b/c im too lazy 2 make a new char.

Big trends ive seen at times that helped me:
_Lion exsplosion O.O
_Warriors exsplosion
some that havnt helped:
_Im the only person who owns a Skoggcat ._.
[Skoggcats: Mossstar1992.wix.com/Skoggcats ]

Offline Silvertide

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Drawn by WhiteLightHeart, colored by me. <3
    • View Profile
    • The Siar Journey Reborn
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2013, 10:32:11 pm »
To Whitey: I remember Sebastian, for some reason I ended up finding you in one of those Role Plays one day by accident. Seb was cute. c: I had the generic husky! Lol

I remember the horse trend, freaking hilarious. Once I got on a lion character and prowled up to them, doing what any lion would do in the wild, attack the prey. Of course, all of these horses were god-modders who were not effected by the attacks of a lion. They, "stomps on head and crushes skull, kicks with hooves." Yur. Fun stuff there. The head stallion was extremely protective of the countless mares. In the end I couldn't even kill one, they were all ready to tear me up with their hooves and stomp my remains into the ground.

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2013, 02:02:01 am »
I notice when the leader is on, everyones on.

Blue Powers: We're a group of tiny blue dog, we are all clones. Me and the leader Lord Blue are on a lot, and after a few minutes we have about 20 blues following us. We have over 210 members ^^

Also there was once a deer trend sorta in Bonfire.... I was fairly active there but the leader was banned for a while so no one has been on. 

Offline wolvesaregreat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • ?If you can't eat cookie on your own, call me!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2013, 07:34:07 pm »
I think that the longest one is fun at general and being black. By the way, Mosstar, tell that blue thingy to stop staring into our souls. o.0 XD
~LittleWolf~
~*Build your dreams, do things that you want! If you don't, others will use you for their needs, for their lives, for their dreams...*~
?Also, join my snow leopard group. It's called ~*~Snow Leopards~*~ and you can find it on Adversiting Board too!?

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2013, 12:40:19 am »
To Whitey: I remember Sebastian, for some reason I ended up finding you in one of those Role Plays one day by accident. Seb was cute. c: I had the generic husky! Lol

I remember the horse trend, freaking hilarious. Once I got on a lion character and prowled up to them, doing what any lion would do in the wild, attack the prey. Of course, all of these horses were god-modders who were not effected by the attacks of a lion. They, "stomps on head and crushes skull, kicks with hooves." Yur. Fun stuff there. The head stallion was extremely protective of the countless mares. In the end I couldn't even kill one, they were all ready to tear me up with their hooves and stomp my remains into the ground.
Awhh, I think I remember that! xD

And yes, the horse trend~ There were herds cropping up all over the place. I also tried stalking them once on one of my (somewhat foolish) young lions, but yes, may of them were unfairly god-modding. And, those who were at least considerate enough to read my posts before they replied, usually would double-post if I took too long while trying to reply to attacks, stomping and angry whinnying from about 4-6 different others. I would've tried to to establish some sort of post order with these guys, so it'd be a fair romp, but they were too stuck in their "OMG PREDATOR ATTACKATTACKATTACK BEFORE THEY POST" habit. ._.

So.. I know that's easy to do when roleplaying as an herbivore, but so long as any predators attacking roleplay with you fairly, then it's a fair fight for everyone.

And speaking of herbivores, I've seenherds of elk, cows, and even a few zebras, but mainly in Bonfire.
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2013, 01:41:20 am »

Awhh, I think I remember that! xD

And yes, the horse trend~ There were herds cropping up all over the place. I also tried stalking them once on one of my (somewhat foolish) young lions, but yes, may of them were unfairly god-modding. And, those who were at least considerate enough to read my posts before they replied, usually would double-post if I took too long while trying to reply to attacks, stomping and angry whinnying from about 4-6 different others. I would've tried to to establish some sort of post order with these guys, so it'd be a fair romp, but they were too stuck in their "OMG PREDATOR ATTACKATTACKATTACK BEFORE THEY POST" habit. ._.

So.. I know that's easy to do when roleplaying as an herbivore, but so long as any predators attacking roleplay with you fairly, then it's a fair fight for everyone.

And speaking of herbivores, I've seenherds of elk, cows, and even a few zebras, but mainly in Bonfire.

The cows... I see them a lot in Ficho. o.o I saw one in Bonfire named "UNEXPECTED COW" and another when I was at the adoption center. Well, you must say how people can make these animals out of the canine and feline body is creative. :3 I've seen okapis even...