Author Topic: Mate Centers scare me!!  (Read 2720 times)

Offline peete

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Pineapples...
    • View Profile
Mate Centers scare me!!
« on: March 12, 2013, 01:42:26 am »
Okay it's not that I have a problem with Mate Centers, but they can be a total pain if you do something that interrupts them.
About a month ago I was on Bonfire Island when I see this PARTY CENTER wolf dancing around and stuff. Well I joined in and eventually there was a huge group , but the wolves at the Mate Center were upset because we were too close to them and causing lag (Like there wasn't enough already). So then everyone at the PARTY CENTER got into the middle of MC and that's when chaos broke out. Everyone was cussing at us and telling us to move. I left because MATE CENTER started dancing with us and everyone was raging so much... After that I went to South Pole and there was a Yo Mama battle going on. -_-'

So yeah XD Any other weird Mate Center stories?

INACTIVE BECAUSE OF INTERNET ISSUES...

Offline darkpaw101

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Mate Centers scare me!!
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2013, 04:30:19 pm »
Okay it's not that I have a problem with Mate Centers, but they can be a total pain if you do something that interrupts them.
About a month ago I was on Bonfire Island when I see this PARTY CENTER wolf dancing around and stuff. Well I joined in and eventually there was a huge group , but the wolves at the Mate Center were upset because we were too close to them and causing lag (Like there wasn't enough already). So then everyone at the PARTY CENTER got into the middle of MC and that's when chaos broke out. Everyone was cussing at us and telling us to move. I left because MATE CENTER started dancing with us and everyone was raging so much... After that I went to South Pole and there was a Yo Mama battle going on. -_-'

So yeah XD Any other weird Mate Center stories?
Wow XD
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 04:32:17 pm by Emma »

leopardlou

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2013, 08:04:24 pm »
Lol, Well MateCenters are annoying for that kind of stuff. Sometimes i think the MateCenter is awkward when you sit in a circle and you don't talk much, ya just sit in a circle staring at each other  ::) Kinda creepy. The MateCenter is in a weird spot to be in, The middle of bonfire Ireland isn't a good place because of all the lagging they should know people Role Play The Lion King alot there  :P  but there isn't really any where else to go. Maybe MateCenter should make a map but some people can't download maps and then people won't know where MateCenter has gone  :-\ Hope this kinda helps.

Offline kopat

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • ?I ? Big Cats?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2013, 08:20:31 pm »
Yeah, wow. I am ok with the idea of Mate Centers.... but seriously those lion king people should rp in group or something. It's annoying when you're trying to concentrate on the chat and they lag it up with all that "SIMBA Y DID U DO THAT UR IN THE HYENALANDS" XD

leopardlou

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2013, 08:47:56 pm »
Ha, you have a point. Every time when i try and Roleplay the writing goes up quick because of them they nearly take up all of the local chat.  :D

Offline Allure

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2013, 09:13:32 pm »
I once was just walking around bonfire and I sat down, not even paying attention to matecenter and all of a sudden, they call on me to go in the middle! I ran away, but some people still followed me! :o SCARY MOMENT

leopardlou

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2013, 09:20:47 pm »
Wha? Buddy you need your personal space! if that happened to me i would just say "Go Away i wasn't even in the MateCenter." or just go to Lonely Cave Simple. 8)

Offline Rivadog

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2013, 11:04:04 am »
Oh MateCenters -.-
Once I was on my old favourite char Ruby near the mate center.
MatCenter: Blue(Or what his name ever was) want to take Ruby to your mate?
Blue: Sure!
Me: Wow whatI amm not at the mate center I dont want a mate!
Blue:C'mon Ruby!
I run awey an go on a other char.
It is a year ago. And my opinion is MateCenters should go to Ascension Island mostly the chat there is not used.

Offline Amethyst3

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Floofers gonna floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2013, 12:23:03 pm »
I haven't encountered a mate center before, but i've seen one on YT
o-o

Through our troubles we will rise again
And only then
- I'll only be on FH on weekends. Because i use my mum's laptop to play FH since my computer isn't fast enough.

~Firepool~

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2013, 12:57:28 pm »
Eh, this is the reason why I tend to stay away from Bonfire. The Mate Centers really creep me out.