Author Topic: ~Miraki's Golden Book~ The shadow (Preview)  (Read 1114 times)

Offline DandyMan

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I howl at the moon
    • View Profile
~Miraki's Golden Book~ The shadow (Preview)
« on: March 30, 2013, 11:18:38 pm »
 A little Preview. Hope you like it  :)

"Lexie!" The voice called for her name. "W-Who are you..?" She asked. "Why have you left me Lexie?.." The voice said questionly. "But.. I dont even know who you are!!" She yelled. "Dear sweet Lexie... Why have you left me.." The voice continued. "You left me.. why..?" The voice started to faint. "Lexie, Lexie.. Listen to me.. Why have you left me, for now I must flee." It seemed as a little song, but the voice left. 'Who was that...' She thought. "Hey Lexie!" Another voice came from behind her. "Huh?" She turned around. "Oh. Hey Max!" She said with a smile. "Hey can I ask you a question?" She asked. "Sure." He said. "Well... It's kinda weird... But have you heard any voices calling your name out of nowhere?" She held felt a shiver go up her spine. "A voice..." He started to think. "I haven't heard a thing like that.. The only other person who hears voices, is Hilda. You should go speak with her.. Just in case." He sounded concerned. Lexie started her way to visit Hilda. 'Who's voice was that.. And why did it say that I left it..' She thought. She heard something behind her, but when she looked back, nothing was there. She turned around to see a shadow figure with red eyes glowing at her. It soon faded away. She paused for a second wondering what that was. 'What was that?' She wondered. She then felt like she wasn't alone..

To be continued..
FLUFFY!!!