Poll

There is just so many bugs and errors. what have you had ppl? i have had em all and they just wont go away/ keep coming back.

Unable to connect to the main server (server full)
9 (15.5%)
Crash suddenntly w/o reason
10 (17.2%)
Can not export maps w/o the whole game going down and then have to delete all fh files and re-install ALL b4 it works again
1 (1.7%)
Can't modify any textures to items anymore, since the material files wont save.
1 (1.7%)
Can't have so much stuff at my objects or the game crashes/ wont start
1 (1.7%)
5 (8.6%)
I have been banned w/o reason (tho it got lifted... BUT STILL that should not happen.)
2 (3.4%)
Can not enter Fluorite Plains when there is many ppl or the game will crash
8 (13.8%)
CAN NOT post anything on the forum from time to time.
2 (3.4%)
JUST Bad Token. =o=
12 (20.7%)
something else also...
7 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: I AM seriously thinking about quitting fh.  (Read 1687 times)

Offline JeiDoll

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • To try means to risk failure
    • View Profile
    • JeiDoll DA
I AM seriously thinking about quitting fh.
« on: April 06, 2012, 10:38:43 am »
Yea....
I AM JUST SO TIRED OF THIS.
I have GOOD computer which runs Skyrim(the game, not the place in FH) but not FH.

And what i think that this is not how its supposed to be.
This game needs some serious repair. So many users are having difficulties DAILY. I love making presets and objects to this game, but since its making me so angry i think i'm just going to quit it. quit all. Since its not worth of the trouble. -_-

if i insulted someone with this text, that's not what i meant to do, but whatever.
You are the result of 4 billion years of evolutionary success,
ACT LIKE IT. ?(????)

Offline CannibalWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Red Moon Forever~
    • View Profile
Re: I AM seriously thinking about quitting fh.
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2012, 11:27:33 am »
Huh..? Do you need help with something..Or is it cause FH runs slow sometimes..Well anyways,if this isn't any of your questions..Then I guess have a good day. :"c

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2012, 12:04:37 pm »
I don't see how these problems irritate you to the point of leaving. I have all those issues from time to time, but you just have to work your way around them. With FeralHeart becoming more popular by the day, server issues will arise, and the team will do their best to help the game cope.

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2012, 12:09:09 pm »
Please explain your actual problem in a post instead of in a poll.

Just for your notice, just because you can run a said game like Skyrim doesn't mean it will run another game like FH all without issues. I myself and the rest of the community will bump into troubles at times, most of these should be fairly easy to resolve however depending on what it is.

There is things that might need fixing, but noone of them should be that bad forcing users such as yourself to quit. There's many people that needs help fixing because of quite a few reasons, one is that a good majority of the users playing this game are fairly new to any more advance setting, option, or changes that needs to be done, even people that usually do not play or install game take part here, another reason is that the game is rather moddding friendly, but if it's not done correctly the results might not be as friendly. Yet another reason is that this game is more of a private project made by KovuLKD and not some big business that is all after making money out of you guys xD. This is a free place after all.

The game needs improvements here and there, no denial from my part, but this thread is just off the beat. I myself have dealt with many different issues that comes with the game alone(Though I'm not one to know everything out there), and tried and witnessed a lot of weird things from others, you are not alone. But it's you yourself that decide if you want to stay or not of course. We can just try to suggest and try to help improve the game in those ways we can.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 12:12:55 pm by Red »
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline DarkmoonNight

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • ~WolfDark~ <-- mah user in game.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2012, 08:40:37 pm »
I see no reason of complaining about this, it's all about the game and it's popularity itself.
As Zarago said, FH is busy and the map isn't the biggest in the world(fluorite plains).
These issues come time to time, but if you REALLY like rping and like this game, ignore them and go on, like I do.

Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC code and smileys may be used in your signature.

Offline JeiDoll

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • To try means to risk failure
    • View Profile
    • JeiDoll DA
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2013, 09:15:18 am »
You are the result of 4 billion years of evolutionary success,
ACT LIKE IT. ?(????)

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2013, 12:53:30 pm »
You seem to be having some rather strange issues it would seem. Most of these do not happen to me.
I know about the letters, and yes, there's not a way around that really, but as for some of the others, let's say Fluorite Plains crashing, try entering from the Cape-side more often, there are usually less people there.
If material files aren't saving, that's nothing to do with FeralHeart really.
Everyone gets a bad token every now and then. FeralHeart averages a lot of users online, it's not going to run perfectly for anyone.
And as for posting, it often tells me this too, "Your session timed out while posting. Please try to re-submit your message. I found a simple way to fix that.
In a new tab, open "Logout"
Then log in to the orange box. Close that tab once logged in again.
Back on your post tab, "Post" again. It will fail. "Post" once more, it will go.
Tedious, yes, but it works.

Now I'm not saying the game is totally perfect either, no, I agree with what Red said in the aspect that it needs improvement, but maybe we can fix some of your issues with this game. c: