Author Topic: Have you ever had a dream about FeralHeart?  (Read 2173 times)

Offline TouchOfMadness

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • "Tommi"
    • View Profile
Have you ever had a dream about FeralHeart?
« on: February 06, 2014, 10:25:22 pm »
The title speaks for itself. Perhaps you were on FH late into the night when you finally decided to log off and go to sleep. Or perhaps there was a particular event online one day that you just couldn't get out of your head. OR maybe you're just plain obsessed with FeralHeart...*slowly raises hand* ;D Whatever the case, has this ever led you to dream about FeralHeart? This has actually happened to me a couple of times. I once dreamed that I logged onto FeralHeart, but the map I was on instead resembled Amethyst Mountain from WolfQuest. Another (a nightmare, really) actually took place on the forums, and I somehow said something so stupid that I managed to get everyone angry at me. I know I've had other dreams, but I can't remember any clearly at the moment. But enough about mine, I want to hear yours! Have you ever had a dream about FeralHeart, and what was it? (Please reply, 'cuz if I find that I'm the only one who's ever had this happen to them, I'm going to look really weird! XD)
P.S. I don't know if I'm posting this in the right section. If not, can a mod please lock this topic, and tell me where I can re-post it? Thanks!
It's been three freakin' years and I have no idea what I'm doing.

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
Re: Have you ever had a dream about FeralHeart?
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2014, 10:56:11 pm »
I've had this happen sometimes before to me. It usually happens when something either really bad or really amazing had happened and I just keep thinking about it. So your not the only one on that I can assure you.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2014, 01:38:28 am »
I remember having this strange dream where I was inside the game, but it was a cross between FeralHeart and Minecraft. I was a human with wings, and I remember there was this plague where everyone that got infected turned into water, so I had to fly as far away as possible. Me and a friend (real life friend, also with wings) were flying across an ocean, and when it was dawn the sun had Sura's face on it. (Idk okay...? I have weird dreams.) I don't remember much after that, though.
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Roniver

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2014, 08:25:40 pm »
I had a dream that I woke up as my feralheart char Cy.. Cy is my Doctor Who OC and she is a Gallifreyen cat dog ferret thing. I saw mostly shades of red and when I realized who I was I ran as far away as I could from my home to protect the furture of the human race so people don't end up destroying the world... Then I met Chi and he (who is a SHE IRL) was turned into Chi and we ran together ending up in the city were we were soon captured and the world ended because of them making a pill to "Cure all sickness, even if it is a lost limb." with my powers and it quickly whipped out every living thing on Earth... YEP.

Offline TouchOfMadness

• "Tommi"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2014, 10:54:26 pm »
Wow. I didn't expect the dreams to be so...dire. You people seem to like FeralHeart getting terrorized by evil plagues. Maybe it's a...it's a SIGN! A SIGN, I TELL YOUUUU!!!
...Ahem...
Oh well, I'm just glad I'm not the only one. Thanks, floofs!
It's been three freakin' years and I have no idea what I'm doing.

Offline FieldsForever

• Experienced Traveler
  • "Snack Woof"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2014, 11:07:59 pm »
Ehehe... yes, but only once. I was in an disclosed arctic location building an igloo... -cough- as a wolf... I went somewhere then came back and some stray wolf had moved in on my territory and was sleeping in part of my bachelor igloo pad. Tough times really. -sigh-

Offline -Aphrodite-

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart!
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2014, 02:25:03 pm »
I remember I had one. I dreamed I could play FH again, and I really thought I could XD

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2014, 04:28:16 pm »
I have had a dream about FeralHeart a few times.

Offline Lukas245

• You Shall Not Touch My Cake
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2014, 01:51:39 pm »
Oh dear lord yes. My brain is one heck of a nutshell when it comes to dreams. Im pretty sure its not normal for somebody to dream about purple trains that leave you in the middle of no where. *ahem* ok this is how it went: I stayed up for the last 2 nights, school nights. and when I got home on a Friday i passed out on my bed, my mom started calling me but i was literally to deep in sleep. I'm also a BIG minecraft player. So when I was in the dream, FH sandbox world with a large hotbar and everything. It was just absolutely amazing. It was like a dream come true.....somebody needs to make that game, NOW. x3
I used to be WolfInCourt on the forums, but just call me Kuesuto now or Kue.
FH Username:Lukas245
IW Username:WolfinHeulen
WolfSoul Username: Kuesuto
           See you soon~
[img/]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/077/e/d/dubstep_art_by_bronyswag-d5yfnkr.png[/img]

Offline owlclaw12

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2014, 01:57:44 pm »
Of course I had a dream about Feral Heart. Im officialy crazy about this game, no matter if Im 16. Who cares about the ages :D
I believe I'll play FH 'till I die :I
Anyways, yes, I had a dream. I dream about FH all the time. Yesterday I dreamed about what should I do on forum and game and should I make new presets.

//Officialy a fan.

-Dundee