Author Topic: How do I get rid of all of my items?  (Read 911 times)

Offline Prideland

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
How do I get rid of all of my items?
« on: April 01, 2013, 04:39:34 pm »
I need to clear all of my items, (I will add it again later but i got to many, so i see others have different items, not the ones i should see htem wearing)
Help please?

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: How do I get rid of all of my items?
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2013, 04:53:23 pm »
Go into your Items folder in (C:/>Feral Heart>Media>Items) and delete the item's texture files. Then you can go ino the items.cfg file in your main Feral Heart folder and delete their codes. That should do the trick :3

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
Re: How do I get rid of all of my items?
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2013, 06:39:36 pm »
Like Lord said, just delete all the coding in the item .cfg file and that should make your items not viewable in game anymore. Then go to textures and get ride of the texture files that the items came with. But basically if you get rid of the coding in the item cfg, you wont see them at all anymore.

Doing so you will not be able to retrieve back the coding once you have saved it, so mind ya that what ever you delete from the Item code, you wont receive back. I would save the coding in another notepad file just in case you want thous items back
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358