Author Topic: Kottr  (Read 2269 times)

Offline Hunt

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Live in the present, strive for the future.
    • View Profile
Kottr
« on: March 28, 2013, 05:28:17 am »

(Image is not mine, found it on google... gave me the idea though XD)
Name:Kottr
Height:7'8"
Build:Heavily Built
Sex:Male
Race:Tiger Furry
Looks: Kottr is a tiger, so naturally his pelt is orange, black, and white. His fur is not too short, but not too long either, about an inch in length. It normally presses  flat against his skin though, or close to it. His eyes are a dark, golden yellow. He has more then a few scars under his fur, they're only noticeable when he's wet though, since his fur clings to his skin then.
Background: Kottr is a warrior, always has been. He doesn't need much in the way of clothes, and he's used to being without. He was a gladiator in his youth, so he is not unaccustomed to death. He was born into the lifestyle, so it simply suited him. He was a servant boy until his 13th name day, when he lashed out at a guard for trying to take advantage of his mother, who was another servant. He had rather long claws, and teeth then... the  rabbit stood no chance with his spear . Kottr tore him apart, and was severely punished.  His master however saw this as a good thing, even if not for him. He sold the boy to another, who specialized in training gladiators, and showing them off in the Colosseum. He found that he no longer as the top dog... not so far as servants went. He learned his place quickly, and trained with the others, and rose in the ranks slowly. By the time he was 20, he was at the top of the listings, and the giant he'd known for today. He was not known by Kottr then, in fact he had quite a few titles. He did not leave the ring willingly... however, his master eventually had to sell him, since he was low on money, and Kottr was worth quite a fortune. He was put to work in a mine, a job he loathed. Since he loathed the job so much, he simply left... killing the guards wasn't too hard for him, though few enough would fight him... he was a well known, battle hardened, gladiator. Some of the guards may have been stupid, but most weren't that stupid. He escaped into the woods, and since then has been fighting whoever crosses hi path. He does not see a problem with the killing, it's all he knows... however, on occasion he'll try talking... when that doesn't work though he normally he'd sooner lop your head off. None the less, he travels throughout the world, killing as needed. He has no friends. No loyalties, just the need to kill, and to eat.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 03:17:07 am by -Hunt- »
<--The Hunt-->

Life is the great hunt. We are both hunted and
hunters, hunting and being hunted for love, life, and
happiness...

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Kottr
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2013, 02:52:21 pm »
Now that is an epic character =o I really like this bio. Great job Hunt! You have a delicious imagination x3

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2013, 05:26:13 pm »
O_O
So....awesome-pets his face-
This is so awesome and im digging that Bio of yours.
Also, he reminds me of a Bloody Roar character that i used to play on PS2 XD
very nice indeed
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Hunt

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Live in the present, strive for the future.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2013, 02:37:17 am »
Why thank you. And he may well be, assuming your referring to the picture. I was surfing the net when I saw him, and at the time I was in a gladiator/werewolf RP and the idea just sparked. ~Reads over bio~ Typos... lol sorry, I always forget to put it through the checker I have.
<--The Hunt-->

Life is the great hunt. We are both hunted and
hunters, hunting and being hunted for love, life, and
happiness...